Unlimited Lives and Duplicate Accounts

Options
Redbaloo
Redbaloo Posts: 6 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

Hi,

I have been playing candy crushon my phone with the account username: jon r, and email: *(EDITED by CM - Personal information)  (all my progress is on this account).

* Game ID 11190171562

I am in the UK and when friends received the unlimited lives I didn't. I decided to go onto these online forums to check why this might be. When I tried to login with the above account, it said user not recognised. To make posts I created this account with the same email (EDITED by CM - Personal information) but a different username: Redbaloo.

I can't sign into my phone account with this account I'm using to post either. I am wondering if the duplicate accounts and inability to login online with my phone account is related to the unlimited lives issue.

I've just downloaded the PC version and my phone account works there too (the account I'm writing this post with doesn't)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Redbaloo and welcome to the Community!

You cannot login with the same email here in the Community as you use in the game on your King account. You can use the same email, but will need to create separate accounts for both since they are not synced or associated with each other.

The 24h Unlimited Lives are given every afternoon this week when you login in the game. Make sure that you have the latest update installed on your phone since the Lives cannot be received on some older game versions. Force stop also the app and restart the device, to restart the game and the Unlimited Lives will hopefully pop up tomorrow.

Answers

• Dorikay63_
    Dorikay63_ Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thinking maybe you'll have to pick one account and that's it. Sometimes dumping an app and reloading helps.

Have a GREAT day!

• Redbaloo
    Options

Hi,

I'd be happy to drop the account I'm posting with now as I only created it to ask this question.

The issue is that my account with my saved progress (which works on my phone and pc) can't login here online and I think this may be related to not receiving unlimited lives, despite being in the UK and others I know here having received them.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled and my phone account works fine as before. Still can't login on my phone with the account I'm using here though

• Dorikay63_
    Dorikay63_ Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Mmmm....wish I could help more!😊

Have a wonderful day!🤩

• Redbaloo
    Options

I appreciate the advice, thanks.

Is there a way to have moderators/admins take notice of this post? I feel like it would be a simple fix for them.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Redbaloo

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

You cannot create another King Account using the same email.

The error message you received when you trying to logging means that you do not have a King account with this email.

However, let me know the game ID of the game you saved on your phone, I can report the problem to my team.

Please edit the post and delete your personal info for your safety.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Redbaloo and welcome to the Community!

You cannot login with the same email here in the Community as you use in the game on your King account. You can use the same email, but will need to create separate accounts for both since they are not synced or associated with each other.

The 24h Unlimited Lives are given every afternoon this week when you login in the game. Make sure that you have the latest update installed on your phone since the Lives cannot be received on some older game versions. Force stop also the app and restart the device, to restart the game and the Unlimited Lives will hopefully pop up tomorrow.

• Redbaloo
    Options

Hi Crazy Cat Lad and Sukanta_Biswas,

Thanks for the info regarding the two accounts, that makes sense now.

I started receiving the unlimited lives shortly after this post so I thought the issue had resolved itself, it just needed a forced close and a phone reset.

I noticed that I lost all of my powerups after this but I thought this may just be a glitch. A couple of days later the unlimited lives also dissapeared.

I recently followed the same steps to try and get the unlimited lives to reappear. I noticed that my powerups dissappeared again when I reset my phone, and this time the unlimited lives didn't refresh.

Could you help with this issue? The lack of unlimited lives and also that I've lost all of my powerups (quite a few as I use them very sparingly)

Thanks

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

Regarding the lost Boosters, check this page here and for the Unlimited Lives this page here.

If you need any further help or lost purchase Boosters, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?