๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Unlimited lives - thank you CC

Options
cittycat
cittycat Posts: 4 Newbie

Well this brightened up my morning today.... unlimited lives for the next few days. A great distraction to stay at home on the sofa in the UK. Stay safe folks and candy crush to your hearts content!

ยซ1

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @cittycat ,

I'm really glad to hear that we've brightened up your morning. Thanks a lot for sharing your feelings and thoughts with us. ๐Ÿ™‚

What level are you currently smashing?

Have a delicious day and, stay safe!

• Redbaloo
    Redbaloo Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

How do you receive the lives? I am in the UK and my saga account on my phone isn't displaying the unlimited lives. It seems that my online king account (the one i am using here) has the same email address as my phone account but a different username, could this be related?

Thanks

• mandyjane
    mandyjane Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here no free lives!! All my friends have them!!

• mgen1117
    mgen1117 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Any chances of us, in the USA, getting unlimited lives? We are on " stay in place", no leaving your home. Getting very bored and these "lives" take to long to regenerate.???

• Dangme
    Dangme Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Staying home is bad enough, waiting for lives to regen?๐Ÿคฏ

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

The unlimited lives are going to be available this week for players from Italy, Spain and also UK. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll let you you if other countries will be receiving the unlimited lives, for now there are no further news.

Other relevant information in regards to the unlimited lives:

• The Unlimited lives is applicable on mobile devices only (no Facebook, or Win10)
    • The Unlimited lives are available in 1 device (no multiple devices)

@Redbaloo and @mandyjane, please make sure you have the latest app version of Candy Crush Saga in your mobile devices. At the same time, I'd like to ask you to share an screenshot of your game map where we can see the heart icon. I'll pass it on to the Studio, which are already looking into the information I just reported.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• BrynnM
    BrynnM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

We made you wealthy, can you please give back when we need you the most? ๐Ÿ˜

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thank you for the 24hr lives and giving me back build a bot!

I was beginning to lose all faith!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kerriann

Welcome back to the King Community.

You will find something more new very soon, but Secret for now.๐Ÿ˜Š

• arenay419
    arenay419 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Think the developers will consider making the wait time shorter to get more lives for all the people stuck at home for a while and just wanting to crush some candy??!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?