Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Patty_Adams
    Patty_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I hear you Nadia,

It takes me days or a week or longer to pass a level. They took the fun away, the game has become a difficult chore. They want us to buy our way past these levels. Shame on Candy Crush.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

lots unhappy but gonna need thousands of reactions for king to even think about changing this. I pray in hope they do but highley unlikely

• roneyshiks
    roneyshiks Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thats true! We gonna need thousands

• christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I'm absolutely disgusted with King.

When so many people are housebound due to Corona.

King cash in and make the game impossible. By changing the way you get your boosters with Bot.

Why would you do that when people who use this game in their relaxation time have to spend money if they want boosters to complete hard levels.

You are destroying the fun in this game King. Surely it must be generating enough income without being excessively greedy. People are losing jobs and people are depressed because they are housebound. You make the game all about the money when people need a break. SHAME ON YOU KING YOU ARE DESPICABLE

• judybou
    judybou Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Build-a-bot is gone. Why? I guess I’ll be gone too.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I don’t think anyone quite comprehended my last post except for @Bumper2019. People still accuse King of taking advantage of quarantined people. 🤦‍♂️

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

Disgusted with King it is a compliment, what I want to say to them is not acceptable in a public forum and will pretty much become a giant EDIT.

I wrote to them in Feedback, they didn't give a hoot, I put it in ideas, than @Elsa instead of moving my post closes the thread so I have to post it for the 3rd time and than says that The studio has implemented something for the game but not everyone has seen it yet. which was unlimited lives for a week, that was March 20, still haven't seen the stinkin lives, instead I see a prompt to buy booster for the next idiotically hard level, and useless changes to layout. Who said they have limited staff and no time?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/641846#Comment_641846

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, than you need a reality check.

And please get rid of the option to submit issues to Customer Care because its obsolete, you make people spend the time to chose platforms and issue than sub-issue only to send a stupid reply back to log in to the forums, than have the audacity to ask for my feedback on the quality of the service I received?

Did it occur to you that not everyone cares to sign up for yet another website?

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take, take, take.

March 19

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

They are, and have been the greediest game developer I have come across.

Meanwhile, Niantic is give out to the Pokemon Go players free balls, free incense, half distance egg hatch, triple stardust and so much more.

What does KING do? take away every single day.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

@t4e with regards to the free unlimited lives, I just found out that it's not for everyone yet. Currently it's available in the countries that have the highest number of Coronavirus. That is all that I know at the moment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?