Candy Crush Saga Level 3242

Options
Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

17 moves?  Seriously?  Looked at the help video which has 26 moves.  TWENTY SIX!  I have gone from 17 moves to 18 moves now.  I have used in excess of 20-30 boosters, lollipops and jelly hands....still have not got close.  Why do you guys keep doing this?

Please correct ASAP!  I do not understand why I need to spend days trying to pass levels which later are amended.

Answers

• Lorna_Leow_Wong
    Lorna_Leow_Wong Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

Yes! Candy Crush another ridiculous level! Please do not come up with so many levels that require us to keep buying boosters to finish the game. No fun at all if you do that. Do correct it asap otherwise we are wasting our time playing your game.

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Why are you making every level so hard? Talk about ruining the game. You have complaints on every level now, I am very close to kicking candy crush into touch as the fun as almost gone. It's bad enough getting called sad by all my friends for still playing the game and now the new owners have ruined it, I suppose you need to recoup the money you paid for it, trouble is you're going to lose everyone.

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Just more evidence how dull, tedious, mind-numbingly monotonous Candy Crush is. No incentive to even log in to this mindless crap. If you think it is fun to play a level where the player just makes a move and hopes he is lucky, then there's no point playing this crock. There is no fun or pleasure or entertainment to be had with this garbage. It is fit for one purpose only - if you're having trouble sleeping at night, go and play a level of this so-called fun - it will bore you absolutely sh*tless in a few moments.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?