Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Patty_Adams
    Patty_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie

I agree. The level I am on is so hard, there is no passing it without boosters and 3 extra moves. This game went to lots of fun to pure aggravation. I looked up somewhere and read that Candy crush makes about 4 million bucks per day! It's mind boggling that they are willing to lose their long time players over wanting more money.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

I would love to advise you @ymilan531 but while we wait for information I can't.

For winning you can win 1 or 2 daily with the spinning wheel and treat calendar if they're working and occasionally by reaching various milestones. Space race will give a couple if you have a few of spare hours each week. There is also Fantastic 5, but with so many people leaving at the moment you would be extremely lucky to win on that.

As for collecting, you're bang out of luck at the moment and that is what the uproar in this thread is about.

Don't fall for the cheats many seem too be resorting to of messing with your software. It may feel great for a minute or two to have millions of colourbombs but will ruin your enjoyment of the game.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ymilan531 why would you want to cheat, take the fun out the game. These are hard times with whats been done but hopefully king see error of there ways and reinstate some features or bring us some new ones. Would rather wait and see or just stop playing than trying to cheat the gamel

• Unionjock
    Unionjock Posts: 8 Level 2

Sugar drops gone? Take a look at Johnny Crush level 6681 on YouTube. How come he can still collect Sugar drops?

• Freddy_

Some people still have them many do not. believe slowly being removed from everyone

• Marynela40
    Marynela40 Posts: 7 Level 2

If i get some help to pass the level is ok because i dont know what help the badges

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2

Really I do not understand King's policy with CC. They want money? Ok, but at least, make it possible with money too! One example? take level 6597. Also with boosters is almost impossible. too few moves, all the bombs locked (you should hit them four times to free and only with striped) and positioned where is practically impossible to create strips to free 'em. The solution for this level? to buy 50 hammers and demolish the locked cells one by one. Is this fun? I tried this a dozen of times then I gave up. No chance.

It is not the first time Kings is removing all possibilities to have boosters at the beginning of a level, they took out also the possibility to close a level without moves in order to get a better screen to start. they removed the possibility of gaining booster with the "C" objects, they removeds the possibility to rebuild the boosters by playing lower levels, they took practically out the chance to get boosters by looking advertising (boring but sometimes useful). And why? ONLY TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY LOT OF BOOSTERS!

But is it possible that Kings do not understand that people who have never bought boosters they will continue not to buy? I am playing this game since years and I have reached the maximum level several times without paying any money ever. Now kings oblige me to give up and is tricking the new players with impossible levels (then the new comers don't know how it was in the past...).

I'll wait another week. If the old features are not coming back I'll uninstall. After nearly three years!!! There is no limit to the stupidity and to the greed of the owners of this game.

I could understand if they were asking an annual fee to play, unpleasant but at least somehow understandable! Then I can choose if I want to pay for playing a game or not. But to force the people to continue spend money to buy boosters is really awful. I see that I am not alone thinking like that, if Kings want to loose millions of players, for me ok, they can continue with this policy ...

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hi, Geocons. I hear you.. I am a New Bee here and i have read some of the players' comments and discussions. I am still at Level 2012 and i am kinda apprehensive because i haven't bought any boosters while playing all along. Now i am stuck. I am tempted to buy but i have second thoughts . I'll try harder..

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

If I get some help to pass the level is ok because I don't know what help the badges

The badges are of absolutely no help whatsoever as far as the game goes.

But hey, makes for great conversation (link); yep, sure does...

• Freddy_

@giocons very well put but hopefully king will make some changes as this subject is a sore point to many at the moment

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?