Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

quote:

Anyone know how to get all the emails from this blocked?

Try this link, uncheck everything in both columns & save your preferences.

And stay safe, yourself...

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

They are not the 'free boosters' that have been taken away, they only took away the ones you can earn which takes time. If I was lucky enough to be employed I would be earning enough to buy those same boosters in that same time. Still I now have more free time to spend on depressing dead end job applications!

I do feel bad that some people pay for a game that's supposed to be free to enjoy and I used to watch the ads to make sure something at least goes back to the creators.

Fact is now the game is free to play but requires spending to enjoy.

Also however much I stretch the grey matter I would never reach your giddy heights without extra boosters. Rest assured.

• david_w
    david_w Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been playing candy crush for several years, am currently past level 6400, and have finished a few times (and had to wait for new levels). I've noticed some of the recent changes, e.g. limits on jelly then switching it off completely, and most recently build-a-bot no longer allowing replays.

These changes have affected the way I play the game - in some cases it had me playing more, and in others playing less. It's clear that King want to push us hard to buy more gold. In all this time playing, I have not spent very much, and don't intend to. I'm sure you have tons and tons of big data on usage profiles and feed this back to your booster design, all with the goal of maximising revenue.

Like many others, I'm not happy with the current changes, and have taken the step of speaking up about this. If as a result, I can control how much time I spend playing, that's probably a good thing. At the end of the day, it's your game and your business. Everything you do to change the game has consequences.

PS On the game, I'm logged in with Facebook, but on the forum (via web), I was unable to do that. Why?

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

Not everyone gets lucky...

• colagirl
    colagirl Posts: 6 Level 2

Booster bots are basically worthless now that you can only charge them up on new levels. I always tried to have it charged to full capacity so I could beat the new levels. Now that they discontinued sugar drops and changed the booster bots it’s not very fun anymore. Very disappointing! Too many changes to game that used to be fun.

• Patty_Adams
    Patty_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi my name is Patty,

I have been playing since the beginning and very close to level 6000. The game isn't fun anymore. It takes boosters to pass a lot of these hard levels. We have to purchase them at each level now if we don't have enough stored. The greed of this game takes your breath away.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi @Patty_Adams . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Congratulations for your progress .

Do you play Candy Crush Saga and Where do you come from . We have unlimited lives this weeks for three countries ( Spain, Italy and UK )

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

please visit Candy Crush Saga page 👇️

Stay Safe

• Patty_Adams
    Patty_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie

I am from the USA. I love the game and play every day. Just feeling so frustrated that the lower level boosters are turned off. Some of these levels are nearly impossible to pass. It's discouraging. There needs to be more ways to earn boosters, the chocolate box is great! I just needed to vent.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020

The most talked about subject on here and king bought all these changes in one go. knew there would be a backlash but they dont really care. Money talks in this world and they obviously need to make more. When you hear the figures they make out of this game daily does make you wonder why they needed to do this. was a winning formula in my eyes free game option to buy we could not moan about that, now seems free game but get you money ready cause your (Edit by CM: Rude) gonna need it.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

Not playing any more boring game . Lost all my gold bars , maybe they want new dumb players. Who buy stuff.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?