Options

Comments

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

@candycrushsaga

you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

when the rest of the big businesses world wide are doing their best to help people in any way they can, you are taking things away and making something that should be helping people battle stress that more difficult. How am I supposed to enjoy playing when because of my high level I have no chance of completing levels first time therefore no boosters from the bot. Also space dash is useless as well. Come on @candycrushsaga Step up and do the right thing for all of us in isolation due to COVID 19

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello together! I joined this community just two days ago to express my disapproval of the King's policy about Candy Crush. I do not have to repeat the reason of this disapproval, I have already explained and noted that a lot of other players are sharing my ideas. I have played CC for the past three years and I had a lot of fun with it. I have reached level 6597, and during this walk I have encountered very difficult levels. Sometimes to pass a level it was a pure question of luck, these cases I didn't enjoy and were boring, to repeat dozen of times until you get the lucky combination. Others were very passioning, real strategy required and intelligent usage of boosters to pass. and these were the ones where I had the biggest satisfaction. In some cases Kings tried to force me to buy boosters, but I have resisted until today not buying. Now I see that Kings is dramatically changing the game by abolishing any chance to get better screens and to start levels with good boosters to help the challenge. I do not accept this. I could buy a lot of boosters and pass easily the levels, but this should be like to solve crosswords by consulting Wikipedia at any definition. So my decision is to quit.

I have not been here enough to meet lots of other players and share my experience, I consider this a pity, but I cannot continue to act againts my principles. Game is fun, not spending money. Kings has lot of money with advertising (it is a good idea to give boosters after watching a video, but this also has practically gone), so in the end they should not need to oblige people to pay money for going ahead. Cannot accept this.

So thankyou everybidy, good luck for those who will choose to continue and goodbye!

Giovanni

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

cheerio for a while

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

This is true; sugar drops never went away in my Win 10 app. And of course, they've never gone away in the old Flash platform on the King site (where I still prefer collecting them) - but many people play on devices and the web version won't sync boosters won there to a device, unfortunately.

Not to mention, Flash will be discontinued at the end of this year, so that is my deadline to keep playing this game. Without sugar drops, I'll have no reason to play every day.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I hope that all of you and your loved ones are well.

As announced at the end of February, in-game features as the Sugar Track, the Build-a-Bot and the Candy Pet were about to take a break in the games.

I would like to clarify that the decision of removing some of the feature of the game was announced in this community late February, but the fact that it was announced at the end February does NOT mean the decision was taken in a couple of days also at the end of February.

Such an important decision couldn't be taken and decided in only a few days, not even in only a few weeks. The Studio, during weeks and months was holding many different meetings, analysis and discussions. The conversations started already last year to be honest.

These features will certainly be missed in the game, but it is time to bring some new and exciting features to the game. As we already mentioned, remember that new features and improvements will be coming along this year to Candy Crush Saga and we really hope that you are as excited as we are.

One of these new feature coming to the game this year has been announced a few minutes ago. Please don't miss out this announcement [HERE] and the Community contest [HERE]

Lastly, in regards to the unlimited lives, I know that is not available for all countries, but last week we gifted unlimited lives for player in a few different countries. This week we are gifting unlimited lives for players based in Italy, Spain, UK and also India. 🙂 We’ll let you know in the game if we decide to offer unlimited lives in your country.

Thank you all and, please, stay safe!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Please don't pick me as I only score 25 points per day.

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

I would still like an explanation about why so many ways to earn boosters were taken away without any "new features and improvements". Seems like a lot of players will not stick around long enough to find out what they are going to be. Why take away so much all at once without giving anything useful in return? Re: F5, I guess that will make some people happy, I want something that will give me back ways to earn boosters.

I really wonder what those conversations were in "The Studio"...

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I really wonder what those conversations were in "The Studio"...

Oh to have been a fly on the wall...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?