Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Loving the game but hating the changes, eh?

That sounds a little bit schizo there, but anyway...

You're a little late to the party that never stops, but read the first post here to find out what's going on; then vote here & here (if you wish), maybe make a difference.

The more, the merrier about the votes...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Yep, they seem to luv dissatisfied players round these parts...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@angdevgrl horrible you lost your boosters but they are stored on phone memory so if you reset phone or even change phones you lose your boosters and nothing can be done about this. The build a bot feature has a lot of discussion around it many players are unhappy me included, but hopefully they will bring in some new features that will make up for it eventually. Patience is a virtue

stay happy stay safe

• Freddy_
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich yep same tactic as me always win race on first two episodes normallly easier as if you do right you get the free 1hr colour bomb from feeding rami. then last episode has to be to do daily win. boosters far better from daily win than winning 3rd episode

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Dude

How do we get to your level if build-a-bot doesn't work? I'm in the 5000+ level but most if these episodes are tremendously challenging. Sometimes King focuses too much on slowing progress and sucks much of the fun from the game. As I'm sure you know many of these games can be seriously frustrating. I finally thought King had found a truly good blend of fun and challenge. I'm fine to put the brakes on this game but I really was having fun until this last update. I don't enjoy playing the same level over and over and then using up all my lives and still being stuck.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Alicia_Casilli nicely put but there in lies for challenge for the developers. There a lot of frustrated players at the moment and all the changes come in one foul swoop. There needs to be a happy medium for us all or the game will go to the dogs Personally dont think King would risk this and anticipate they will bring at some features that will find that happy medium, for now i think we just need a little patience

• clarabunda
    clarabunda Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I’ve played CC daily for about 5 years now (Level 6621) I feel it’s time to say goodbye! No ability to earn boosters it’s near impossible to pass levels and it’s no fun at all.

It seems loyal players are penalised yet again

😔

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

That’s great for you but how are we supposed to navigate the stupidly hard levels to get where you are without boosters? I am on level 6454 and have played this level for days without boosters and I don’t even get close to completing it

• Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

I played candy crush for the last time yesterday. It used to be a game I loved and actually spent money on a monthly, bi-monthly bases. The game itself was challenging at times. Even with boosters, sugar track, Build-a-Bot, some levels were just plain hard. I would lose all my boosters trying to win and would have to break down and buy some to finally get thru the level. I was on a level in the 6500's. Again I say, you guys have really taken all the of joy out of the game!! I don't care what was announced at the end February, it doesn't prepare you for how disappointing Candy Crush has turned out to be!! Logged Out and Uninstalled!! 😒

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Every day you can win the Chocolate Box boosters. That's a color bomb, striped/wrapped, lollipop hammer and whatever you win from the daily Treat Calendar and Booster Wheel. Level 6454 already starts with 3 color bombs. Select the color bomb, striped/wrapped and fish boosters before you start. Use those boosters, which will be on the corners, to clear the icing down to the 3 color bombs in the middle. Once the top can be used, use it. After that combine the other 2 color bombs. Somewhere along the way you can make use of the lollipop hammer. Just be sure to use the boosters for maximum effect. Not all levels are that difficult. Good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?