A new Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

They are not bringing back Build-a-Bot. For those who come here first, they can read about the Build-a-Bot here. I haven't received the navigation bar in my game yet. But I do want to share something with you that might be happening in the game. It's just my theory so take it for what it's worth. The last couple of weeks while playing the game on mobile, I have noticed that I was able to clear some of the levels with 15-20 moves still left. I am wondering if they are bringing the game back to the old game where we didn't need as many boosters. Back then it was just the daily spinning wheel and I think maybe the Sugar Drop Challenge came a bit later. If they do bring the levels back to the old way then we won't need as many boosters. But that is just my theory from playing the game in the last couple of weeks. In my Facebook group I mentioned this and someone replied that they are finding the same thing in their game.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

I know this is off topic for this thread and apologise to @Pounawea Making the levels easier won't solve anything except letting people at the very top of the game wizz through levels. The levels that people will struggle with are already in the game with the vast majority of them designed when Build a Bot was available. For example, my girlfriend is struggling with level 4743 and I have tried it about 10 or 11 times for her, It simply doesn't have enough moves without the extra 3 from the bot. She is at the point of giving up.

All of the players between 1000 and 6300 have been struggling without the tools they were accustomed to for the last 4 weeks. A few of them have found their way to this community and when they try to express their frustration they are accused of whingeing.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

I'm at the top levels and I am not finding this. In fact they are just as hard if not harder. I do have the build a bot but only for new levels, but since I can't pass levels I can't build it.

I know it's just a game but it was a game many of us enjoyed. Going back and redoing levels, waiting for Wednesday to come around and use all those boosters we collected to get through the new levels but now the game sucks. It is a bore, and given the thousands of comments here, on Facebook, Twitter on the dislike of the changes what was the reason for the change. You set up a community, for what? Just to read how irritated people are?

What is the end game king wants? Phase out Candy Crush? Collect more money? Please relay to your studio the game has been ruined

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

and right now that we are all at home, because of this quarantine, the game is super boring and boring

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Not sure if this is supposed to happen. I had full boosters with Build a bot, then I failed level 6647 and lost all the boosters and have to start from scratch. I only have 3 levels left to play and cannot build up all the boosters, and I have to wait till Wednesday before I can continue to build.

If it is supposed to happen, then how can this be enhancing the playing experience. I am not whining, but to get the boosters that build a bot allows you, will cost me quite a few gold bars and $'s for those challenging levels.

I would usually play the lower levels to try and get Golden Crowns once I've completed the 45 levels allotted on a Wednesday for those that have completed all levels, usually from Thursdays onward. After loosing Sugar Drop Challenge and now Space Race that was the only challenge I had.

Having boosters for those tough levels was the only way to get three sugar stars. Even with boosters it is difficult to achieve three sugar stars. I have quite a few episodes needing 1 - 3 levels for the Golden Crowns, but I cannot see it fit to use my available boosters for it. the boosters is better utilized on new levels. A tip from KING is to play lower levels in order to accumulate golden crowns.

So from today, until Wednesday, the only thing to do is to play the daily chocolate challenge, which is four levels daily. Someone said that the rolling out of changes are imminent and I hope it includes something for those that have completed all the levels.

How long before I get bored.

I am where I am because that is the purpose of the game, to get to the top, and not chasing the game. I've been playing for just over four years and it was great fun, an addiction. I now suffer from withdrawal symptoms because of the above.

As from midnight tonight we have lock-down for 21 days with nothing to enhance my playing experience. Playing other KING games is not an option for me.

My name is Albert and I am a CCS addict. Because of the lock-down, I now cannot attend the CCS anonymous meetings.

Yeah, I know its only a game, but.....🤬

Some interesting Candy Crush statistics below. VGS is probably an unofficial source, but they collect game data.

https://videogamesstats.com/candy-crush-facts-statistics/

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Dont think it is a case of latest levels will be more moves to make it easier to whizzz through, Think they maybe defeating the object. One thing i have noticed for me from playing on multiple devices is that my iphone mobile ccs seems harder to complete the levels than on win10 app. I only installed the app yesterday and it has a lot more extra levels than mobile, nut i seemed to get a lot of levels done with no extra boosters or minimum use of boosters. Build a bot was useful till i lost it then became quite hard to get to full capacity, but didnt really effect me completing levels.

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

What purpose the new navigation bar served it is just a gimmick what the players all over the world wants is to choose the board, sugar drops and in build a bot to play previous levels

• Shwet_Goyal
    Shwet_Goyal Posts: 64 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

What (Edit: Rude) is this king?

Why you always kills our heart, our soul etc.

Please take my soul i don't want to alive on this world anymore.

Firstly sugar drops are disappeared.

Second, the booster bot is not available for previous level,

Third, what is the meaning of this new navigation bar in the game.

Don't try to empty our pockets.

• Shwet_Goyal
    Shwet_Goyal Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

What the thing is going on king?

Why you always kills our heart, our soul etc.

Please take my soul i don't want to alive on this world anymore.

Firstly sugar drops are disappeared.

Second, the booster bot is not available for previous level,

Third, what is the meaning of this new navigation bar in the game.

Fourth, The dreamland is disappeared in candy crush saga.

Don't try to empty our pockets.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?