⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6558 is impossible. When will I get an update thats easier like the Utube videos?

Options
Kristen-Lazarski
Kristen-Lazarski Posts: 2 Newbie

My version of 6558 is impossible. The utube versions look much easier. And now when it’s time for bonus spins for more moves, it gives me one free spin. Seems like you’re just trying to get me to pay for something. Well I won’t. I’ll quit this obsessive game instead!

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Kristen-Lazarski and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Some levels are quite challenging, especially the latest ones. I didn't reach this level yet but I will post the video for you so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

I hope this will help you. If it doesn't, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

• Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Well, the new version of 6558 is nearly impossible without using boosters. I have seen the videos for the first version of 6558, and they are a lot easier. The video posted by firebombmarkus is with using boosters. Both from the Bot and a color bomb in addition. If you have no boosters, then you have to try again and again maybe 20-30 times until the game "let you" clear this level.

• vacationanna
    vacationanna Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I do not understand why when I reach this level it is a new mire difficult level. The people who are the best and beat the level when first introduced and make the videos have it easier than those of us who get stuck on the level for weeks on end. Just wish you would keep things fair.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?