Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• indypam
    indypam Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Posting here hoping someone can explain to me how taking away features before their replacements are ready makes any sense. I hate recent changes, including not be able to preview a board, back out when you are wasting a booster, or the tools have fallen into places where you can’t use them. That was bad enough, but not being able to build a bot by going to previous levels is insane.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

quote:

what planet you live on?

Same planet as you, cabrón.

Do you think I not know the news, or what's going on?

That's King's thing, not mine; so feel free to take that up with them.

That's how they're doing it this week; & if you didn't already know this, maybe you live under a rock.

Stay safe under that rock, bud...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

dont get people having a dig at each other, to much going on in the world to have to worry about a game. we all have more to worry about with coronavirus

everyone has a right to complain and everyone has a right to an opinion.

yes Changes harming the game, and we entitled to whinge about it or have an opinion. if king listen great if not so be it.

be happy, be safe,

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Posting here hoping someone can explain to me how taking away features before their replacements are ready makes any sense...

Did you wanna hear it from any moderators?

Which do you prefer, crickets or radio silence?

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Wow! Things are really heating up. Instead of focusing our attention on the money hungry King and the terrible changes they are making in CCS. We are fighting amongst ourselves. I guess everyone has the right to an opinion, even one that goes against the majority. Ignore the a•• kissers and keep up the fight to restore our game to its former glory. I know it probably will never happen and we will be stuck with the lame new changes. I hope everyone gets through the coming days safe and sound

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

I'm on level 6706. Only 5 more to go get those 5 free gold bars! 🤣

• bones261
    bones261 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Well, with these new changes, I jam learning that I totally suck at candy crush.😀 Also, I doubt that the free lives will ever extend to US citizens, because I am sure their US customers are the biggest cash cow of them all. Even if the US confirmed COVID cases exceed a million, I don't think King will extend unlimited lives to us. Oh well, I am supposed to be working from home, so not having unlimited lives is probably a good thing because I'm sure I'd be encouraged to play candy crush all day instead of work.

• bucklanddarlam
    bucklanddarlam Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I'm still having fun , It seems harder to wait for new lives , or maybe it's due to the fact I'm home more and playing more often

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

You can play on multiple platforms such as Win10, mobile devices/tablets and Facebook. You can switch from one to the other and the levels should remain synch'd. Boosters don't though. They stick with the device.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Were all saying the same we know the changes are not great. and we are all pissed, but we have our rant and if king listens its down to them. I just dont get while the crap thats going on with the world we resort to attacking each other. People have a right to there opinions if we agree or not. Im pissed but still playing and still hoping new features will be added to make up for what we lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?