Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Have you ever thought of going into strategic development or maybe even a private investigator? I think you be good at either of those, really.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Michiganplayer the problem is the for-profit company, many will leave but millions will still play. some people will pay and thats the problem for us all. I hate the changes but agree with @Steve-18 they are not going to change there mind. we can moan till were blue in the face. best we can hope for is new features, but 1 i have seen today lot of work for few boosters totally not worth it but looks like the direction king wants to take this game.

Gutting to hundreds or thousands of avid and committed players

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Or they won't. We will see what the churn rate is. As for negative reviews go up from longtime players, it will discourage new players. That's why we need to give it a one star review. I have been on the lookout for a replacement game from another company and think I found one. I haven't spent a penny since the change and won't and have cut down my time to next to nothing.

There is a silver lining here. I have reduced my screen time. If they don't change back, I am moving on from Candy Crush, which might be good for me personally. I am hearing a lot of that sentiment.

• kot
    kot Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

on the 23rd of March Candy Crush was updating for at least 48 hours which made me loose the Dexter's challenge, but then I noticed the change in my bot too and I'm more than unhappy.

Since the beginning of March CC took away from me the

candy animal

sugar drops so I'm unable to earn boosters

and now the booster bot had been also changed and thats the most painful part.

I have never complained so far, but this was the last drop. I"m playing this game as a stress relief, not to raise my blood pressure. I've enjoyed collecting the boosters for the more difficult levels, but now I need to use up all of them if I want to make any progress - I'm beyond level 4400, and most of the levels are pretty advanced and difficult, made in a way that you need boosters in order to win them.

Please change it back to the previous stage. I have voted on the idea page, but no idea really, if that works at all.

There is no point I'm going to pay a penny for this, if thats the purpose behind this, I'd rather delete the game and smoke crack instead to replace my addiction

• kot
    kot Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Does voting on the idea page help at all?

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Options

@Michiganplayer Please share the game you have found...I've been looking as well

• moconnor
    moconnor Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I dislike these changes as much as everyone else on this forum but here's what really boggles my mind. I've been at the top level for years and when I get new levels on Wednesday, they are finished by Thursday evening. I used to still play every day to build up boosters (although I have and still earn enough to keep going). These changes aren't going to make me spend extra money they just mean I have zero incentive to log in from Friday through Tuesday. There must be a ton of other people in the same situation isn't this a bad thing for King in some way?

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I hear you. However once you use those boosters up it will take you longer to finish those levels in 2 days. I finished 34 of the 45 and no longer have booster so cannot pass the 35th level. I have used over 300 of my saved up lives and still cannot pass it. Very frustrating and disappointing but don’t think they really care.

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Congratulations King!! You are totally screwing up your game. Scratch that. If you keep these changes you HAVE RUINED IT. You have changed so many things as of late and I cannot name one that has been for the betterment of the game.

Whomever is on your payroll making these decisions.... I'd fire them. No joke.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?