New feature coming soon: Fantastic 5 - Custom Teams!!

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

Hi @LindaC8314, at the bottom of the game your name appears with people in your group. Highlight the hearts of those you want to send lives to.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

Great news. Any suggestion for those who only receive 45 levels every Wednesday?

I contributed to all the teams that I was assigned to. It's not always that I can contribute all 45 levels at once. It is usually split and if I'm lucky, more than 2 members contribute and we score at least up until the first level.

For the first time in a while I am in a team now where 3 members contributed and we reached 5000.

We started the 6 days again today, but I can only start to contribute again on Wednesday afternoon.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Albert_Heinrich many people in same boat as you only suggestion for this is make sure your on a team with 5 avid players or try to make sure 1 or 2 in your ream are in the avid players but are nowhere near the end, there are also ways i can think that you could abuse the system im sure if you think you will think of them yourself. i know at least one member of this community who already has found a few weaknesses in this format.

Be interesting to see how this pans out, We need some decent features to replace what they are taking from us

• LindaC8314
    LindaC8314 Posts: 14 Level 2

Thanks Albert_Heinrich now I understand how to give lives. I appreciate your response.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3

Trust me Freddy, I've been there. I've also been in FB and Twitter making same complaint.

I know they aren't listening and the community boards and comments are a joke to them. But it gives me personal satisfaction that I tried.

What's odd to me is that any company with that much negative feedback still continues on with the changes they made that most people don't like.

• Freddy_

@Putts good on you the more the merrier. Hopefully they we sit up and take note and soon.Quite a few people now going from complaining to just unistalling the game, If you believe what they say. This for me is the thing which king might listen too they can ignore the comments but they cannot ignore hundreds just deleting the game. Only down side if you play mobile and delete you loose all your boosters so if they do revert on these changes, your fluffed

• Bobo201
    Bobo201 Posts: 155 Level 3
  • Freddy_

Got to say i am very disappointed in this trial. Firstly four teams all with superstars,legends on each team. Firstly how is this going to get back relayed on to the community with any integrity. We will all be looking and thinking your all on the king payroll. Do you not think if each team had left 1 slot for a random member of the community at least the feedback would look like it had a bit of integrity. I take myself out of this as on Win10 app but i would have thought there would be members who would of jumped at the chance. I was very apprehensive about this feature and how it would be implemented and the pros to it i am now even more wary of it. A little bit of good news to calm the masses but were is the news going to come from, what can we trust.

Community for all not just the elite

• GummyBearLove
    GummyBearLove Posts: 10 Level 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?