Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Ycontrol for me in as long as remember goes away mon and does not and has not come back same day. im sure i normally get it back on the wed, Maybe wrong but dont quote me on this., but definetly not same day, i play daily maxed out on levels so sure i would know if got it back same day. will keep an eye on this as play multi platform mobile/ fb and win 10 app and will check later today as i know i have lost it today on all 3 platforms

• mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I want sugar drops back. It is our game, so why is no one listening

• mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You can give us free lives every day, but what we want is our sugar drops back

• Pavani_dulmali1996
    Pavani_dulmali1996 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

To finish the game you are not giving me enough boosters. Not at least the buid a bot feature.

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

As of today I no longer have candy drops very sad about that

• aniket4you
    aniket4you Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The new features of this game are worst. I will uninstall soon, 

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

so I wake up this morning and find my sugar drops are gone. seems like I just got them back little while ago.have no idea why King thinks this is a fun thing to do !!

• Laura_Salzano
    Laura_Salzano Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Just when this game was becoming fun and really challenging, it’s been changed! I’m beyond level 5000 and now I don’t see how I can win or earn boosters again? Fantastic five is gone as it was. In order to join a team, I have to have time to read far too much to figure out how to get on a team! Instructions on this community site are too convoluted. How will I ever win boosters again? I don’t have time to relearn the rules!!! Can you tell this isolation is getting to me??

• Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I had them 5 hours ago and now I don't. So King give us unlimited lives (which I thanked them for) and take away the only was to get boosters???

I was on the verge of quitting. Getting closer now. 😠

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Mary-Ann_Avella, hello Candy Crushers,

I'd like to confirm that the Sugar track has been remove from the game. We will definitely miss this feature, but as I mentioned last week, I personally think that it is time to be having new features and improvements to the game. Time will tell, but we really hope that you will all like the changes and new features.

Remember that one of them it will be arriving soon! The Fantastic 5 feature will be getting an update soon that will bring us the ability to Create/Join Teams with our Candy Crush friends!

Check out this announcement for more information [HERE] 

Have a delicious day and, please, stay safe!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?