Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Welcome, newcomers.

You're both a bit late to the party that never stops, but that's OK.

Read the first post here to find out what's going on, then vote here & here (if you wish); maybe make a difference.

Will it actually make a difference?

Probably not.

But many others have voted, so WTH?

• FarhaPia
    FarhaPia Posts: 44 Level 2

Okay! So that's why I can't win the win-a-bit challange... 😢 The levels are too hard!

But interesting too... 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Eddie_Sparrow that is a frightening stat. and they make all these changes and why, to try make a little profit, this one may backfire on them never known so many people complaining about the game. CCS was always about enjoyment and passing your spare time away enjoying this highly addictive game, problem now people just not enjoying it. Strange decision now matter when it was implemented. Lets hope that they see the error of there ways or the new features are just as good as the old and get replaced quickly

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Nice to see how many people are really pissed with kings latest decision. Like all the comments and glad everyone is putting there voice across, This is the only way that king are gonna listen, thats if they listen at all. everyday more and more people and all want the same, the game we all fell addictive too and not the money grabbing game its becoming

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2

Half the fun was playing older levels to get sugar drops. Do they think this is better than the "only 5 limit"? They're taking all the fun out.

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

WOW!!!

this is a great shock

you are giving unlimited life for 24 hours but what to do with that

i have completed all the new levels

generally i play old levels to collect boosters

so now u want that players should not play

good on your revenue part

why cant KING come with surprises rather than shocks

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Llamallamared23 and welcome to our Community!

Please check more info about this here.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

This is very funny. Same here. Why should we play previous levels if we don't get sugar drops or bot build up. Besides, new life isn't a problem since it's easy to get them simply by changing the date.

Better you cancel your stupid changes made in the worst possible time. Restore bots build up, sugar drop and remove the idiotic new menu bar.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
  • sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3

Hey crushers! With a heavy heart and great sadness, I want to announce that as of today, I am stopping playing CCS. I am currently at level 6647, which is going to be my last level, as it is IMPOSSIBLE to win without boosters. I have been playing for nearly 7 years now and this game was my joy, my relaxation, my obsession! It was the first and last thing to do in the morning and in the evening, collecting sugar drops and boosters and challenging myself to pass more and more levels. Not anymore! With the latest changes, they have stuck the last nail in their coffin! RIP CCS! I hope King will go bust soon! I have been loyal to the game for many years and would spend regular money on buying boosters every month, but in return they took away all the free and exciting features! The only change is the new layout and unlimited lives, which doesn't natter to me, as replaying one level for a hundred times without boosters is useless and boring! And so long anticipated changes haven't been introduced yet! In these troubled times, being locked in at home, this game was the pleasant way to kill the time, now it gives me a lot of frustration, anger and boredom. The incentive is gone, so is the pleasure! They even have the audacity to advertise on TV, claiming that the crush is real! Ha ha ha! They should add 'draining your bank account is real'! Greed has never been the greatest drive for progress! Anyway, I am out! And please, make sure you leave a negative review on Play store for this game! Stay healthy and safe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?