Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Monkey
    Monkey Posts: 13 Level 2

I just want to say how angry I am about this update - specifically the Build-a-Bot not working on previously-passed levels. I'm on level 6626, and enjoyed making it my weekly challenge to pass the new levels that came out, then return to previous levels to try to get 3 stars while I waited for new levels to come out on Wednesdays. With the Build-a-Bot change, the new levels are simply MISERABLE and some are nigh impossible. I'm not having fun playing the game anymore. Unlimited lives is ZERO help. I'm probably going to stop playing altogether. I played because it was fun. If it's not fun anymore, there's no point.

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited March 2020

If they don't ban me I'll post that at the end of all my posts, but if you don't see me posting again, you know why lol

This deleted by KING the minions

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, than you need a reality check.

And please get rid of the option to submit issues to Customer Care because its obsolete, you make people spend the time to chose platforms and issue than sub-issue only to send a stupid reply back to log in to the forums, than have the audacity to ask for my feedback on the quality of the service I received?

Did it occur to you that not everyone cares to sign up for yet another website?

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take, take, take.

March 19

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

That really pisses me off!

I said I'd vote for you to be president...

Yep, you go ahead & do that; but better make darn sure you're living on the same planet...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote (fixed due to slightly broken English):

I'd like to confirm that the sugar track has been removed from the game.

We will definitely miss this feature...

Wow, that sounds so genuine & sincere there.

Sounds like that's coming from a very frequent player of the game.

Attaboy, bravo!

Already getting a (virtual) pat on the back for posting this one.

Players appreciate when their liaisons to the game developers have their best interests at heart.

Maybe there are a few dissenters out there, but way to go for having (a majority of) the players' backs on this.

Good looking out...

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Wow, just got the notification that I get unlimited lives. So tell me am I supposed to be excited, thankful. I'm not sorry and actually this is a slap in the face. You have taken away the build a bot except on new levels, and as of today I can't get sugar drops on lower levels. You know things that made the game fun. Since I'm at the top what am I supposed to do, go back and paly earlier levels to get absolutely nothing. Not be able to earn any boosters so I can play the same new level on Wednesday for 5 hours, maybe 5 days?

Not sorry king but that is a worthless gesture

• DiDag
    DiDag Posts: 30 Level 2

I keep getting notices to get back on the track but when I open the game it is not there? What is up with that?

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑

If King thinks unlimited lives will make up for what they took away, they’re misguided. I have plenty of lives from friends. It’s just so boring, doing the same level over and over again Until you get the miracle board. I’ve even started to do the chores I had put off for a very long time. That there have been as many negative comments as I’ve seen in this group doesn’t move them, then they can take there money grubbing and and get of my life. I need to find stuff to do while confined to the house and spending money won’t do it.I think we should get together and chose to go on strike and not play the game any more. Here’s one message for King: I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER RED CENT ON THIS GAME UNTIL YOU RETURN WHAT YOU’VE TAKEN AWAY.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3

We were asking for the ability to pick our fantastic five team to enhance our playing experience and make an improvement to the current game. No one was asking to just have that ability but take away the bot and sugar track. No one was asking for a spring cleaning, and by the thousands of responses all against what you are doing nobody like it.

You keep saying about these great things coming. Why not let us know to calm down the masses. What a shame when we are all sitting at home doing nothing only to have king try to extort money out of us during a national crisis

• crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Great News! It seems that King has now “FIXED” the issue of Sugar Drops! 

But how is this “fixed” you may be asking yourselves...

Well, by NO LONGER getting Sugar Drops - that’s how! (and across all platforms - not just on some Macs and some Windows PCs - as was the case for a while - but the various mobile platforms as well).

NO more Sugar Drops = a so-called “FIX” (?)

As an iOS (iPhone/iPad) user, I’m totally “happy” and “joyous” that I will no longer be able to get FREE boosters by accumulating up to 180 Sugar Drops every 8 hours (BTW, I used to get around 22-24 FREE boosters EVERY DAY by accumalatimg the 180 Sugar Drops twice per day). 

This is the 1st time in years (since Sugar Drops were around) that I’ve been unable to get them on my mobile devices. 

And I’m sure it has NOTHING at all to do with King wanting more money (E.G. by customers feeling that they may need to “purchase” boosters or additional boosters). Only a looney “conspiracy theorist” would make such a claim! 🙄

Is this a “FIX” that is similar to the “NO LONGER being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life (and boosters)” FIX that was officially instituted in December 2019 (across all platforms)? Remember that excellent FIX? That was totally awesome and terrific wasn’t it?

So is this “NOT getting Sugar Drops anymore” (for free boosters) issue (“fix?”) going to be the 2020 equivalent of the 2019 “NO LONGER being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life (and boosters)” fix? Time will tell. 

But I promise this (jokes aside): If you think Candy Crush Saga (CCS) customers will NOT totally be p*ssed off and upset by NOT being able to get Sugar Drops anymore (even if King claims it’s another so-called “fix”) than I don’t know what to say. The anger that CCS customers will be expressing will make the anger from the December 2019 “no longer being able to exit and enter a level without losing a life” so-called “fix” (sic) look like a Sunday school Church picnic. 

I’ve only missed getting my Sugar Drops (SDs) for one whole day and I’m ALREADY angry (and mainly because I know that this may be a another permanent so-called “fix” instituted by King).

So the question is: Is not being able to get SDs any longer going to be another PERMANENT so-called “fix?” 🤔

• freebird8736
    freebird8736 Posts: 2 Newbie

The following is my reply to a recent email from king.com, re: Candy Crush Saga customer service request...

Nothing has changed; all issues still persist. Free spin wheel NEVER stops spinning—“stop” button does not appear, so problem is not what you mention here. STILL cannot connect to the App Store. The 50 gold bars you offered have never appeared; I have only five. Wouldn’t be able to use them in any event, unless my originally-stated issues are fixed. I am not at all satisfied with this persistent, unresolved problem with your company’s game. Prove that you truly care: thoroughly read my detailed emails to date, look at all the screenshot attachments, and assign ONE employee who is knowledgeable and capable to my account “ticket” to avoid this back-and-forth email nonsense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?