💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• macdog
    macdog Posts: 83 Level 2

no sugar candies. at least i could play, now with no sugar candy looks like i have to wait.

• Luic
    Luic Posts: 41 Level 2

The level 6563 is so funny but is impossible (for me) to get more than one star. I want to have the three glass stars and I have played it more than 50 times full of boosters... And nothing. Too tought

• veronikadanderson
    veronikadanderson Posts: 11 Level 2

😍Thank you for the 24 hour lives. I'm about to breeze through these stages 😁

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

The new levels are coming guys. Stay tuned! I'll shortly share the information.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Today is April fools day... but I'm not joking! The new episodes have been released! 🥳  😄

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (April, 1st), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6695 Levels, 447 episodes
    • Win10: 6785 Levels, 453 episodes.

Reminder: 3 weeks ago, the new Bubblegum Pop arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information and share your feedback with us -> HERE

Happy smashing everyone and, stay safe!!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Win 10 app new levels 6741 absolute joke and yes seen the video of it done very lucky board. lives dint even last 10 mins so now waiting for lives to replenish due to fact win 10 app no unlimited lives. You luck forward to an update and this is not the greatest of levels to start on

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,235 Crushing Legend

@Pounawea

Level 6765 Is your April Fool's Day. There are bricks and no bubble gums. A fine Glich

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?