Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3

@Crazy Cat Lad Seriously?! You Chuck out all your nice clothes from your wardrobe, but instead you don't buy any single piece of new clothing! King still hasn't introduced any new features yet, but one by one they are taking enjoyable boosters that motivate players! They want to get rid of the skilled players and try to lure new fresh lot of cash cows and start milking them! So pathetic! And by the way, is there anybody who reads all the messages of disgruntled players? Does anyone take our opinions under consideration? NO ONE does that, unfortunately!

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3

I just don’t get it.

Yes the bot came back this morning but it’s only 3 stages.

And if you lose the level with the full bot, you lose the whole thing. You don’t just drop down a stage, the whole thing is gone.

I can’t believe King is so clueless. More taking with still no new features.

On the bright side with unlimited lives I can now play the same level for 24 straight hours trying to pass it without having to take a break. 😋

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

I do not have the bot!

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

So we have no build a bot, no sugar drops, no candy pet. What's the point in playing? I don't see one. Bye.

• chelle95012
    chelle95012 Posts: 5 Level 2

Same im on level 5800 and something means I’ve played a lot I think it’s a horrible thing to take them away even going back and playing old levels was a way to make sure people are using playtime on your game. I’ve been looking for new games I already found one that’s taking a lot of time and I’m enjoying away from “KiNG” all these changes I do not like- I hate the fact that I cannot use my color drops I hate the fact that I cannot go back and play the old levels for them. Just the fact being it would help me on the extreme harder levels that I’m playing now. It’s a slap in the face to the people that have been loyal to this game for over five years I’m glad I found this forum so I could speak my piece before I completely left the game honestly it feels like they just want us to buy everything so KING I will not be downloading any more of your games I already uninstalled soda and a few different other ones I’m sorry candy crush will be next

• chelle95012
    chelle95012 Posts: 5 Level 2

currently im on level 5800 and something means I’ve played a lot I’ve invested time to my favorite game &I think it’s a horrible thing to take them away even going back and playing old levels was a way to make sure people are using playtime on your game. I’ve been looking for new games I already found one that’s taking a lot of time and I’m enjoying away from “KiNG” all these changes I do not like- I hate the fact that I cannot use my color drops I hate the fact that I cannot go back and play the old levels for them. Just the fact being it would help me on the extreme harder levels that I’m playing now. It’s a slap in the face to the people that have been loyal to this game for over five years I’m glad I found this forum so I could speak my piece before I completely left the game honestly it feels like they just want us to buy everything so KING I will not be downloading any more of your games I already uninstalled soda and a few different other ones I’m sorry candy crush will be next

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2

I don’t even have that feature. But it sounds like it didn’t make it much more fun to play.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2020

Great to see all the complaints and read the different way everyone explains there frustrations We can only hope someone listens but probably not. But far all @Bumper2019 has a poll running as well as venting frustration think we all need to vote on this poll as well. The more votes the merrier . another way of trying to put king in the right direction

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?