⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Did you not receive Unlimited Lives?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

this was from a superstar yesterday.

In regards the Unlimited lives 24 hours gifts, we are releasing them worldwide bit by bit. Please be patience if you don't see them right away in your games and also, please consider the following:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, please note that Asia-Pacific countries, the Unlimited lives might be arriving tomorrow at around 9:00 am CEST.

Happy crushing everyone and please, stay safe! #PlayApartTogether

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,979 Candy Moderator

Hi @takishas3

If they still doesn't get added, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center.

• takishas3
    takishas3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 5310 been playing for years and have spent hundreds of dollars on Candy Crush, I will never

again spend another dollar..

I’m not sure why people are getting unlimited lives and I have not yet.

i deserve it!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

The 24h Unlimited Lives are added to your game every afternoon this week and you need to play on a mobile device to be able to receive them. Check more info here.

If the app is updated, you have force closed the app and restarted the device and the Lives do not pop up the next coming afternoon either, then please email Player Support from the game's settings and Help Center. 

Stay safe and sweet!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

If the app is updated, you have force closed the app and restarted the device and the Lives do not pop up the next coming afternoon either, then please email Player Support from the game's settings and Help Center. 

Stay safe and sweet!

• Janice_Staels
    Janice_Staels Posts: 60 Level 3

That's unfair. I only play on my laptop so I won't get them. I've been playing for 8 years. So upset with King. They should be available for everyone.

• fantasyelf
    fantasyelf Posts: 7 Level 2

Support is only giving me auto replies day after day, gets annoying.

• fantasyelf
    fantasyelf Posts: 7 Level 2

I still not getting the lives. And customer services only gives auto replies... what can I do?

• braimar
    braimar Posts: 27 Level 2

I’m not getting the unlimited lives, but at least I was able to find Toilet Paper at my local store.

• nschu
    nschu Posts: 0 Newbie
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?