๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The Sugar Drop(C) feature has been completely removed from the game.

For more information please checkย HERE.

Thank you.

• crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2
    edited March 2020

So itโ€™s official now. NO MORE Sugar Drops/SDs (Iโ€™m still not sure why they removed my other post without even a warning).

A totally mind boggling decision by King IMO.ย As the saying goes, why โ€œfixโ€ something thatโ€™s not broke?

What was SO BAD about people being able to play CCS and having the ability collect Sugar Drops for free boosters?

I really would like the people affiliated with King and/or helping them here on the forum (as volunteers and whatnot) to please explain why this Sugar Drop concept was not a โ€œgoodโ€ thing and/or why it was something that needed to go.ย 

I have included a screen shot of what one could possibly get if they played for SDs once per day (grant it, probably only a very small % of people in all likelihood even did this on a consistent basis):

• p5t
    p5t Posts: 6 Level 2

My sugar drops gone for weeks, build a botsometimes moves up with wins of new games,, Periodically disappears and comes back with less progress Irritating that king just randomly takes progress that youโ€™ve earned. Down to playing max five games a day. King has also illuminated another weekly contest usually started on Monday if you had 70 hours to 10 45 levels and you could win four or five boosters that seems to be going too,

big money grab by king

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@crankinbeat played every day twice a day, best way to get boosters for those hard to do levels. Sad day king removing this from the game. Even sadder they removed move things all in one go like boost a bot on previous levels. Mind boggling i agree and not 1 new feature ready .Just hope these ridiculous decisions back fire on them badly.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

My build a bot disappeared about a year and a half ago. Never seen it again. I now refer to it as "Crap-a Bot".

• katlawsam
    katlawsam Posts: 8 Level 2

If they have omitted sugar drops, I will quit the game. They are needed to collect boosts. Please do not mess this game up.

• vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2

Instead of redirecting me to another forum, it will be great if someone from the so called development team could answer if build a bot be back and the players can build it by playing old levels. And also if the sugar drops will be back. And if someone could explain the logic behind removing them from the game. What a nightmare it is. That too when the most of us are under lockdown. Why do you remove features which the players enjoy ? If you ppl are running out of ideas better kill the game instead of removing such features.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

The game is broken! ๐Ÿ˜•

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad,

Do you know that the game is broken? everyone doesn't like the Build-a-Bot changes including myself!! the game now is very hard and now we want everything back to normal because it's coronavirus days and everyone is on their houses and they want to beat a lot of levels and now if you win one everyday, you are a legendary! and to be honest with you, the change is not good at all... ๐Ÿ˜–

Now i saw this image and i will say WTH!!! This is unfair!!! ๐Ÿ˜ค

Thanks @Yosca for sharing this thing with us!!

I should ask you @Crazy Cat Lad... why the team did this? why they make him change as no one can play previous levels to build him again and win the game!? WHHHHHHHYYY is the team made a 3 tiers build a bot for players are playing the new levels? Why Build-a-Bot is not appearing in monday? Why? Why? WHY????

Please i just want the feature back to normal... from the beginning! so everyone can win easy espacially that there's more than 6000 levels to play!!!

I will tag @Pounawea as well just to make sure that the team will see my comment and bring everything back to normal!

PLEASE!!! ๐Ÿ™

Not because for me but for everybody else, i've see that the game reachs 1 billion downloads on Google Play Store and i'm very sad thata lot of people are deleting the game because this freaking change!! ๐Ÿ˜”

Please let us win easily, we love you!!

#Bring_Build_a_Bot_back_to_normal

#StaySafe ๐Ÿก

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?