Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

You're so right. I am trying to get golden crowns on previous episodes, now that I have unlimited lives. Not wasting any boosters on them, but it is so difficult to get the three sugar stars. It becomes so boring after a while that I actually loose interest in the game. That's when I move to the forum to vent.

KING can at least not take the forum away. So many CRUSHERS unhappy, at least we have a community.

• crankinbeat
    crankinbeat Posts: 53 Level 2

Exactly! I also used to (mostly) play twice a day whenever possible and I always looked forward to it, lol.

And yes, over this time, as one could imagine, I had earned hundreds and hundreds of boosters. Like many others, this of course helped me to get to the very top, now just waiting each week for the new levels to be released.

And this of course was the one reason (the only reason) I was still playing CCS - while waiting for new levels to be released - to collect the SDs. 

Unfortunately, like many others (please see some of my earlier posts on this Forum), I was rarely ever given the chance to play with the build-a-bot (or any of its variations) as this hardly ever appeared for me. 

HOWEVER, I was always able to count on the good ole’ SDs. Surely at least this would NEVER go away! (or so I thought! 🙄)

This definitely feels like a hard punch to the gut TBH!

NO MORE SDs?! Seriously?! 

Where are all of the apologists (whether you work for King officially or not) to defend this (IMO) horrible and atrocious decision? 

I want to hear from you folks. I will agree to disagree with you, while respecting your right to hold your POVs. 

But I want to know how you will defend this unfathomable decision to get rid of the SDs (I would like to know how King and it’s PR spinners are trying to “justify” doing this).

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

It is interesting to see that a lot of money is being spent marketing CC on TV and Facebook. I wonder if this is because they have lost many players and need to recruit more poor fools to play and spend their hard earned money?

There are scores of new one-star reviews on the game now so hopefully it will put potential players off. I do hope so. I am sure we all would be willing to change our reviews if the game we loved was returned.

• Marianne_Simpson
    Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑

I won the CC Saga Color Bomb contest & promised 6 hours for 2 boosters, but only received 1 hour. This happened last week, too!

• dan_456
    dan_456 Posts: 1 Newbie

They finally broke me. I’ve been stuck on levels before but even with unlimited lives I can’t even come close to beating 6626. New levels are just based on luck anymore. I was disappointed with the sugar drops taken away and build a bot is worthless if you can’t replay levels you’ve already passed. After a couple of years of playing this game almost every day I’m DONE! I won’t fall for the micro transactions scam so I’ll find another app to spent my time on. There are plenty of free apps out there to play. Goodbye fellow candy crushers. Keep your distance and stay safe!

• nnoodle
    nnoodle Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed the highest level and play everyday to earn boosters on previous levels. Now that I cannot earn boosters on previous levels, I am probably done with Candy Crush. Why change something that draws players back every day. Without the ability to earn boosters every day there is no reason to go back to CC daily. Very disappointed with this change.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Hi @Tricia55!

There are some upcoming changes in the game for now. The Studio is working hard to bring new features into our games during the year. You can read more about it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282027/upcoming-changes-in-candy-crush-saga-sugar-track-build-a-bot-and-more/p1 👈😀

Have a tasty Tuesday and please stay safe and healthy 😊

• aurorakees
    aurorakees Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited April 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Welcome @aurorakees to our best community!! 😍

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a wonderful day! ❤️

#StaySafe 🏡

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3

How about we all log out on Sunday and don’t play until they unfix the “fix.” That will really make them want to make us happy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?