⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can I get a refund?

beth01011954
beth01011954 Posts: 35 Level 2

I filled my piggy bank and clicked on purchase. I pit in my password and it looked like it was working as usual and then I was dumped out of the game. I logged back in, clicked on "purchase piggy bank" and got the 60 gold bars. I checked my email and see I was charged $2.99 plus tax both at 4:55 pm and 5:03 pm. I assure you I did not fill a second piggy bank in 8 minutes!

Can I either get a refund or an additional 60 bars? And is anyone working on fixing whatever causes me to get disconnected from the game when I try to purchase something? IT happens almost every time I either try to claim a prize (like the 6 Daily Win stickers) or buy additional gold bars.

Thanks much!

beth01011954

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi @beth01011954 . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Check  this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hope this will help you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?