Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• SaintMasr
    SaintMasr Posts: 3 Newbie

What a gift that you are giving to Candy Crush Community on the occasion of your 6th anniversary,

Thank you so much, I am quitting Candy Crush till you make it a fun game again by disregarding the latest ridiculous changes. 

• Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited April 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Divaz
    Divaz Posts: 45 Level 2

I understand him. he is just saying how frustrated he is as well and that he is now stuck on level 6650 with no prospect of going any further and what he can't understand how this game can no longer be played by pure luck anymore.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Wow, dude really? The fact of the issue is that this isn't the worst crisis in many centuries. The influenza pandemic of 1918 was much worse than we are dealing with right now. It killed 150 million people world wide including over 1 million americans. It was so bad the families that lost members had to place their bodies out in front of their homes so they could be loaded onto trucks for burial into mass graves. It lasted for the most part of a year and was the last time we had to bury our dead in mass graves. You should do your homework before you make such accusations. You won't come off looking like such a fool. I dislike the way King is treating us as much as the next person but don't believe trashing history will help the situation any at all. King made these choices long before Corvid 19 was discovered in China.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020

Screenshot taken 3/31/2020

• Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2

No Candy, no play - The game is called CANDY and without candy drops there is no chance of building up the features such as lollipop etc for the harder levels - you have even made the levels I play most much more difficult. With the current situation of most of us having to self isolate most companies are making life as easy for us as possible, but not YOU.

• Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2

No Candy, no play - The game is called CANDY and without candy drops there is no chance of building up the features such as lollipop etc for the harder levels - you have even made the levels I play most much more difficult. With the current situation of most of us having to self isolate most companies are making life as easy for us as possible, but not YOU.

• bones261
    bones261 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Wow, I got the bot back and discovered that it can now only be charged to 3 levels. You get one stripped candy on the 1st charge, 1 wrapped candy on the 2nd charge and one color bomb on the third. Still can't charge on previous levels. then the have a link to their promotional video. What a bunch of garbage. I'm in the US, and still don't get unlimited lives, either. I also have this feature that gives me +20 % score on the next episode if I get a Bronze trophy and I believe a color bomb if I get the silver trophy. However, not sure what you get for gold trophy or diamond Trophy. I'm not good enough to ever find out, I am sure. Unfortunately, I found myself buying gold bars lately. Therefore, I guess I am giving King/Activision exactly what the want, more money. I'm going to have to find other activities to do while I sit at home on a stay at home order. Hope that King/Activision enjoys the money that I spent recently. I'm going to try and be diligent now and not let the absolute frustration make me buy anything else. Due to the current pandemic, things are frustrating enough without playing this game.

• precpa
    precpa Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you so much CCS for providing more quality time for myself, my wife, my kids, work, and other activities than wasting my life away on this game. Without the sugar track, I have no reason or motivation to play, and I discovered there are so many better things I can do with my time. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?