⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5602

Options
WatchMEcRush21
WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2

Ok, I have been stuck on this ridiculous level for a week now. I ran out of moves with two blockers left in the bottom left corner that needed one more hit each to release the cherry. I got five extra moves on a free spin and cleared the last blocker on my final move. Can anyone tell me why the cherry did not drop to the down arrow when the last blocker was cleared? I think it is supposed to drop on the far right side. It’s hard to see in this screenshot.

I refuse to pay for anything in this game since they removed the back out option before making a move when entering a level last December. Please any tips on this level will be appreciated. My frustration with this game has grown so much because this game is all luck now. All the fun in this game is lost.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u on phone device? Do u have the unlimited life ? Yes is not easy... some lvls do really need luck and booster to clear ...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @WatchMEcRush21

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

I checked the level but I did not find any such problem.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

If you still have the same problem after completing it, tell me which device are you using for the game?

Game app version?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hey there; yep, remember that little thread.

Anyway, here's a vid for this level; see how that player did it, YMMV.

Normally you'd wanna fill up that booster bot/space dash thing before starting the level; but since that's virtually impossible now (& unless you get a lucky board), you're basically screwed at the moment (for advancing).

Between the back out, booster bot (on previous levels) & sugar drops; it doesn't seem like they could take away anything else, huh?

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi there, @WatchMEcRush21 ! Welcome to the Community!

Level 5602 is a Super Hard Ingredient Level. Having complete boosters on the Pre-Play Page are definitely a plus in achieving your goal. Although the goal is just to collect ingredients, you’ll have to observe and watch closely where the ingredients are located to start with and where one set of these travel to before they reach their exits. In my video, the first cherries are just caged with no icing blocker which was the reason why it was easily released with 1 hit from a stripe candy below it. The jolt from 2 wrapped candies successfully dropped these to their exits. The second set of cherries however are protected on 4 sides with Candy Cane blockers with a porthole at the bottom connected to the other Candy Cane boxes to its left. The jolt from the same 2 wrapped candies moved the second set of cherries to 2 porthole-interconnected candy cane boxes. Unfortunately, the box to its left is blocked by 2 layer-icing which prevented these from advancing to the left. Once these move down to the bottom candy cane boxes, these has to travel to the right to reach the exit.

Below is the video of my Completed Super Hard Level 5602.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 5602 | SUPER HARD LEVEL | 2-Star ⭐⭐ | Level Help In YouTube Description

GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 2 Cherry Clusters In 25 Moves.

Date Played & Recorded: December 9, 2019 @ 11:49 AM

Device & Version: iPhone iOS Candy Crush Saga App

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I appreciate all of advice that each of you provided. I did log out of CC and restarted my tablet. There was an app update that needed to be installed. I’ll keep trying to get through this level which is tough right now without boosters. The build-a-bot is not available for like another 5 more days now on my device 😞

Anyways, I’ll keep trying for two color bombs together to help get through this level. Thanks everyone!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

With all that advice from different folks for this one, ya can't go wrong...

• NickP
    NickP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there,

Can someone explain why when I clear all the blockers I am still stuck on this level?

Attached is a print screen for your info.

Ta pass this level I have already played over 100 games and I am still not able to reach 5603?

Not impressed with the design of this level.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NickP,

this probably happened because of a glitch 😐. Sometimes the cherries just get stuck for some reason and there's nothing to be done then replaying the level. It happened to me as well about 10 times now in different levels and it sucks when you did everything right but you don't pass. 🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?