F5 - Custom Team: Let's begin the play test!

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 14,225 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hello dear @AmiDiggory and @Pounawea

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.

We would like to name our team as "Ambitious Achievers"! But the space is limited ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Will you be able to increase it please? OR write our team name from your end?

I was not able to create the team till I typed a team name!!

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

edited March 2020

Hello @Bakapii Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for creating and allowing this fantastic feature ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Hello again @AmiDiggory

I do not see the feature of "Invite"!! Should my team mates send a request and I have to "accept" them? Is that how it works?

This is what I see in my game ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

• BakapiiBakapii Posts: 2 Kingster

Thanks for the warm welcome @PummyRaj !

To be able to invite, and to be invited, into a team you should go back to the map and open one of the side panels. Look for the Fantastic Five logo and you should see something that resembles this:

For those who aren't in a team there's also an option to join a team through an 'invite link', those can be sent out by the team leaders.

• PuttsPutts Posts: 111 Level 3

For one don't act like you're listening to us. Because if you did we would still have a build a bot as well as sugar drops at lower levels, especially during a national crisis that has kept many of us at home.

Also this feature would have been nice a few months back when we had the extra ways to earn boosters but since this horrible change none of my friends play anymore so picking my own team is about as worthless as getting assigned random players that aren't playing. At least with a random pick I had a chance they just might play.

So please keep your booby prize of custom teams and unlimited lives and give the players back what they are asking for

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Bakapii and welcome to our sweet community.

It's so great to meet another person from King here too.

I love that new version of Fantastic Five Feature. Now me and my best friends can go on adventures together and have some more fun.

But...I have one thing to tell.

'Can you please talk to @Pounawea and tell him to put instructions about how to invite members in a team?

Seriously, without instructions, my friend candycrushinit had trouble to get those requests that we, her teammates sent her.

It took us two whole hours until somehow to figure out a solution about this.

Don't worry. We created a team and everything is fine but in the future, oh please...when you bring a new feature in the game, bring and the instructions with it too .

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

โ˜†And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!โ˜†
    ย 
    Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!
    ย 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,120 Sweet Legend

Hello @AmiDiggory @Bakapii and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š It's great to see you here! Thank you for working hard on this feature and bringing it to the game ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am in the team and I like it so far. See you around ๐Ÿค—

• AmiDiggoryAmiDiggory Posts: 19 Kingster

You can also get an invite from players, yes, or even join a team appearing in the search as Bakapii said. If you want to manage and have a team, please change the privacy of the team in the settings button you are showing me in your description :) We will try to fix this for next versions.

I hope you all enjoy the feature and if we don't offer you so many keys about what means is each thing is because we would love you to be asking and answering between you all to see what you can understand and what not :)

@Sofia1992 as I said, it would be nice to figured out if you try to explore :D and if all of you are not understanding something, then we will take a look on this results :) Thank you for understanding <3 But when you want to do something in the feature please try to restart the game or win a level :) tell your friends to do that as well.

Thank you all so much for the time and comments you are writting here!

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,585 Level 5
    edited April 2020

@AmiDiggory @Bakapii Please answer

I do not see the feature. Please tell what should I do. I have won a level as @AmiDiggory said. I want to use the feature. Please help.

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here!ย ๐Ÿ

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here๐Ÿฆ‰

My Id is 9659064394

• AmiDiggoryAmiDiggory Posts: 19 Kingster

You should be now in the test :) try again, please. And sorry, your coreuserid was not in the document we had, sorry :)

Hello dear @AmiDiggory and @Bakapii ๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much for taking time and explaining about the feature ๐Ÿ™

Everything worked out fine and our team is all set now. I have asked my team-mates to send the request to join our team, and they all did. All I had to do was "Accept" ๐Ÿ˜Š I have figured out it by browsing other teams (default ones may be!!) that are available in the Fantastic Five area.

We have even started playing immediately... reached the first mark and received the Lollipop reward too ๐Ÿ˜

Few suggestions / requests for future purpose please (if you don't mind)...

1) There was an "Invite" option that was available! But, it was asking to enter email addresses to send the Invite!! ---> This would be an issue because, players won't know other players email addresses UNLESS they are best buddies!

So, may be an option of searching them with their game profile name, and send an invite!!

2) The Avatar is displayed completely different ---> Except in our own games, rest of the 4 players will see our picture differently! I know I did not do a good job with informing about this. Here are few screenshots ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

a) This is my screenshot from my game:

b) This is screenshot from Marko's game:

c) This is from Joel's game

3) I promise this is the last one (as of now ๐Ÿ˜)

Our individual scores were not displayed same for all of us!!

Means, let's say I have earned 450 points, they won't show that way in Joel's device, but showed 320 points or so! It is the same with their scores in my device too (hope I did not confuse you guys)!!

Those are the things we have noticed, which might need a look into!

Thanks a lot for your patience (and sorry for my complaints / negative feedback) ๐Ÿ™

Thanks @AmiDiggory I can now see the custom teams.

A screenshot is attached below-:

I created a new team named 'Sweet Crushers' and sent an invitation to Darkmaster(even after he his not a part of testing). We both are now connected for the first time on Fantastic Five. Thanks for this feature.

I have no tips right now but I will come back with those if I think of any.

• ArgrisarArgrisar Posts: 4 Kingster

Hello @PummyRaj! Thank you for valuable feedback. I will try to answer you questions.

There are no plans to increase character limit for team names as we want to keep it readable and tidy. Hopefully 15 characters is good enough field for players creativity and ability to self express. Note: it is possible to create guilds with same name.

There are two types of teams: open and private. To join a private team player needs to apply for it and owner of the team should accept a player. With open team anyone can join it without approval as long as it is not full.

Regarding feedback:

1) Can you please confirm that you were only able to choose email from the native share menu on your device? Usually it will just generate a link that you can share with any options you like. You even can choose sms and just copy invitation link as it is not personalized and anyone can use it as long as there is empty slot to join.

2) Avatars is a tricky one. I would assume some of your friends Facebook connected.

Facebook connected players see Facebook avatars of other players, if person doesn't connected by Facebook the game will show King avatar. For King connected/default avatar it will be always King avatars.

If it is not the case, please confirm and we will look in to it.

3) The points update are not immediate. It is usually done when you win a level or restart the application.

And, please, don't stop this train of feedback ๐Ÿš…. We do our features for players so the more feedback we get the better we understand what you want.

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,866 Community Manager

Hi @DeepshikhaSharan ,

Please stop sharing the link to other players because they are not going to be able to play the feature. The only players that will be able to create and join teams are the players included in the play test.

As I mentioned in the contest, try to talk to other community members that want to join the play test and build up a team together with other 4 players. Once you have a team of 5 players, we will add their Game ID's to the play test.

Thank you very much for your understanding and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย  ย New to the Community? Sign upย HEREย in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿฅ‡ย  Candy Crush Saga: win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badgesย HERE!ย  ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ†

๐ŸฅญPlayย  Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!ย  ย ๐Ÿฎย Playย Candy Crush Jelly Sagaย  ย ๐ŸPlayย Farm Heroes Sagaย 

edited April 2020

@Pounawea Darkmaster is not a part of the play test but he has joined as I sent him the link. Can you add him to the play test please? Please do not remove him. I will not send the link to others