Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2

Just curious how much more the Kingdom has to make each year. From research it is more than 30 million dollars per quarter from playing just Candy Crush! I hope the King brings back the rewards programs that made it so much more enjoyable to play.

• bones261
    bones261 Posts: 8 Level 2

Well, I read around and discovered why I don't get unlimited lives. It is because I play on the windows 10 app rather than a mobile app. I only have an old iphone 5, so the screen is too tiny to enjoy at all. So I won't bother downloading the IOS version. Not certain if it will even work on my phone which is a relic. Oh well, there is a good deal for me to watch on amazon Prime and Netflix. I think I will do that instead. I could also go for a nice walk at the park nearby before it gets dark. At least our stay at home order allows for that if you make sure to maintain 6 feet between people.

• barchul
    barchul Posts: 1 Newbie

No more sugar drops or ability to earn boosters? This is one change I am not happy about and you have just lost an avid game player.

This is how I actually decompressed in the evenings and you take away all of the great parts of the game that we, as players, like? Perfect way to loose players and money! Bye!

• Emilija80
    Emilija80 Posts: 2 Newbie

Playing for my sugar drops was the first thing I looked forward to every morning with my coffee. It also allowed me to really blast one hard level each day. I don’t really have much reason to play now. Since I hit level 2000 a lot of levels just make me want to give up.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

they gave 24hrs of lives. The levels are hard so need to play the level for hrs before they let you get it. Very clever people how they do it beats me. But you can try a zillion times then all of a sudden you get it without hardly trying.

• Julie_Ness
    Julie_Ness Posts: 4 Newbie

LAME! Only way to have a chances to beat levels which make the game fun was the ROBOT boosters! So upset by all the ways you have "upgraded" candy crush.. if we are willing to spend time and energy to play old levels to build the robot to earn boosts (3 extra moves) to keep your players HAPPY... I still spend plenty to win levels. But I am going to quit if I CAN'T use may robot. U can't earn it in new level.

AND U DELETED THE (C) candies to earn boosters too. Your game has become just about the MONEY.

I'm on level 6619 and won't play again until u give us ways to earn boosters again.

JUST NOT FUN..IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. AND I SPENT LOTS AND LOTS EVEN WITH THE BOOSTERS.

• sallyann1109
    sallyann1109 Posts: 7 Level 2

Im apparently one of the best player's as I have no levels left to play... I used to go n collect candy drops because there wasn't anything else to do... You have got rid of them too... I have played candy crush over a number of years n have spent over 1000 pounds getting boosters and lives... You need your best player to have something to play with till new levels appear like the one life tree

Now you got rid of the build a bot without certain levels are impossible to play with... before you got rid of them then you bring them back..Sometimes it keeps disappearing n then reappearing..

Your changes aren't consistent you get rid of something only to bring it back

Please improve the gaming on this

Yet alot of the features are cool on this well done on this

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

R u using phone? There is unlimited life now which can help a lot for u to get familiar with the level first before deciding to use booster

• aurorakees
    aurorakees Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited April 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020

Hey Dutch, [*Edit by CM: unsupported language].

Yes, and I also do not buy!

Only _____ would do that now, the way the game is at the moment.

Yes, it would be very good if those C candies returned.

[*Edit by CM: unsupported language]

You have been advised (again)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?