why are you guys like this

Options
idk69
idk69 Posts: 7 Level 2

are some of these levels made for us to buy boosters???? that’s messed up if this is true... i guess it’s true when people say “it’s all about the money..” you guys could care less about us huh?

Comments

• idk69
    idk69 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

jk idk why i’m getting upset over a (Edit by CM: Rude) little game! LOL

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

I've not had to buy any boosters to pass levels since the update. I make due with the free boosters from the Treat Calendar, Booster Wheel and Chocolate Box. I just don't pass as many levels per day as I used to. I like CSS, but it's not at the top of my priority list.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @idk69 !

Some levels are super hard, no doubt about that, but I can assure you that all levels do get play tested to make sure that they will be possible to complete without any purchases.

The game is free to download and free to play and all purchases are fully optional in the game.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I would like to meet some of these game testers they must be very patience people. I played this game from day 1 nearly and have always loved it and yes like levels to be testing, but this is quite silly now some levels taking multi tries is ok but days that is just silly. Candy crush to me like many was about fun and doing 1 level for days is not. I appreciate what you do on the community and what you have to put up with, but surely you can see how bad its got. I have even seen 2 legends say its silly, We cannot all be wrong can we.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Levels do get updated after the release, not only to a harder version, also to an easier version.

So if a level gets released and it appears to be too hard and not reflecting the play test results, the Game Team will change it to an easier version.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

So how do you explain what happened HERE? It cannot possibly have been play tested and deemed passable as there was no way of passing it. (Even with unlimited boosters or extra moves)

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

What's your point? It's not the first time a level had bug and got fixed. Could be that the final version without the bug did not get promoted or the release was done before it got promoted. It happens.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

It is more and more difficult to play CCS every day, than it gives us unlimited lives, if we do not have reinforcements, the booster robot, now only gives us a prize at the current level and no more at the previous level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

yep getting a bore. 6741 5 tries with no boosters and miles off and all lives gone in less than 10mins. Waste of my time and effort plus you dont even get unlimited lives on win 10 app. I personnaly think this is gonna be months of this community listening to people having a rant . We have nothing to look forward too and even this custon fantastic 5 starting to look like a bit of a farce

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?