Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• RyNemesis
    RyNemesis Posts: 1 Newbie

In my opinion of these changes you have successfully destroyed the fun of playing the game to attempt to force players to pay for being able to make forward progress, which now with people not knowing how long they can financially survive with the Covid lockdown it is obvious you do not care for them only lining your pockets. The changes you've made cutting off building up sugar drops on lower levels and the Bot as well hurts those of us making forward progress and enjoying playing the game.

In the beginning I did pay for some of game play but once I realized I had already paid more into Candy Crush than any other game I had ever played, I stopped and just took more time to accomplish forward progress by collecting sugar drops to get boosters, and building up the level start up boosters, which you now call the Booster Bot. Since we are now all socially separated games like these are an outlet, but you have destroyed that, and anyone waving a flag saying this is a good change won't be saying so after they realize how much money it is costing them.

Some have congratulated you but I am not, you have ruined a great game! RyNemesis

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

If you're not putting out new levels today, tell us!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

What a joke . Finally got my new levels on Win10 app and guess what level 6741 tried with no boosters and 5 lives gone in less than 10 minutes. I want to try some of the stuff the developers must be smoking, damn it must be good. How is this fun how is this the candy crush saga we grew to get addicted to. im all for having levels that are challenging but without what you have taken from us how is this. Never even got close on this level. and when i say not close i mean not even close. So thats me done for another 2 and half hours or until new lives are full.

We all must be brain dead for king to thiunk we would find this enjoying. At least this shows why they are putting that advetising program out. The crush is real, Nah king the crush is dead and you have made it that way. Never thoguht i would say this about this game. Years of enjoyment gone poof, whoever the head of king is they need to hold there head in shame

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

I want to try some of the stuff the developers must be smoking; damn, it must be good...

Remember, it could be this...

quote:

Years of enjoyment gone poof; whoever the head of King is, they need to hold their head in shame.

Perhaps you meant this one:

And if you wanna know the whole crew, we can also look that up...

• Panni
    Panni Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited April 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Freddy_
    edited April 2020

**Edit by CM: Offensive**

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020

quote:

tell you what I'd do to Riccardo Zacconi and the crew...

Get in line, take a #.

And of course you wanted to know who the rest of 'em are, so go here...

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

These new levels are ridiculously hard. The last 3 weeks they've been challenging but very doable. I think they're wanting to get rid of the old players for sure.

• Freddy_
    edited April 2020

@Tricia55 yep think so got on win 10 new levels first level ridiculous 6741 have not got anywhere near it with no boosters. Yet every game possible without boosters got to see the first video that comes out for this with no boosters. I dont class myself as old not yet anyway , but if the game is going this way they be getting rid of me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?