Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3

Well now that's it's Wednesday I was able to go in and play again and found out the changes are even worse then they let on. It appears when you lose o level you lose all the build a bot boosters.

The managers also told us we get to pick our fantastic five team, which would be great if my friends still played, which most have greatly reduced their play time it gave up.

In the middle of a national crisis that have us staying home and Activision chooses it to try to make more money

• huerfana
    huerfana Posts: 1 Newbie

Porque a mi no me dan 24/7 a mis hermanas si se los dan y ami nada y eso que voy en un nivel más alto que ellas

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Only english language is accepted in this community.

A little English lesson from dictionary.com:

exciting[ ik-sahy-ting ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR exciting ON THESAURUS.COM

adjective

producing excitement; stirring; thrilling:

an exciting account of his trip to Tibet.

improvement[ im-proov-muhnt ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR improvement ON THESAURUS.COM

noun

an act of improving or the state of being improved.

a change or addition by which a thing is improved.

a person or thing that represents an advance on another in excellence or achievement:

The new landlord is a great improvement over his greedy predecessor.

a bringing into a more valuable or desirable condition, as of land or real property; betterment.

something done or added to real property that increases its value.

profitable use, as of a period of time.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2

Gosh

at this point

id love to have 5 sugar drops a day or they only give timed boosters.

they would be a big help right now!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020

quote:

Only English language is accepted in this community...

We can always send the Latino speakers/writers over to the Spanish place...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Any damn thing would be good at this point. How can the game change so much so quickly. I was waiting hoping on new features to replace what we have lost, no signs of anything . Getting to stage were if something isnt done quickly gonna have to go on a game hunt. Yet i have always stayed loyal to king . Alphabetty completed all 3 stars, pet rescue all current levels completed and candy crush saga all current levels completed uptil today and 6741 having a nightmare with not got within 10 moves of clearing with no boosters. Crap thing is level does not even last that long

• Purpledreamer
    Purpledreamer Posts: 5 Level 2

Why does the game keep telling me I've got a hammer and I claim it, but it's not showing up? Grrr.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Sorry, yes, of course @Spieler_8675309 The lesson was aimed at some here who don't seem to understand what those two words mean.

@huerfana Hay una sección para hispanohablantes AQUÍ

• stevemo
    stevemo Posts: 3 Newbie

OK, as of today, I'm done. I've been a daily player for years and have spent a dumb amount of time on this game. After months of abuse at the hands of King/Candy Crush, I've finally decided to leave.

They clearly have no interest in addressing any of the concerns that were raised by long time players. I'm actually fine with it. I'm on level 6651 and will leave it at that.

Thanks to everyone that did all they could to get King's attention. The only way they'll realize these changes have been terrible is if people leave. Stay and play if you're OK with all of this. I have had enough.

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3

I've just finished my 45 levels available today and am hanging up my fingers as I will no longer play either.... still have quite a few boosters in reserve, but will let them collect dust. with practically no way to replenish what boosters are used, the game will be unplayable in short order. Level 6695

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?