There's some blockers needs to be changed their looks!

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 🍭🍭🍭

Hi everyone,

We see that a lot of blockers got changed their looks and i glad that the team had a great job on changing things and adding new stuff but we want to see more changes on the others as well so why not? 😃

Candy Bomb! 💣️🍬

The candy bomb (also known as time bomb or simply bomb) is an element in Candy Crush Saga. It is one of the most difficult obstacles in the game. It appears as a coloured bomb with a number inside it. The number varies depending on the level. It can be as high as 99 or as low as one. For every move used, the number on the bomb will be reduced by one, as long as the bomb is not gotten rid of, until it reaches zero. When a candy bomb’s timer reaches zero, it will explode the whole board and the player will fail the level.

In last year i believe, the team are change the design of the this blocker but they change their mind and they are bring back the old one and i don't have no idea why...

Multilayered Icing! 🍰

Multilayered icing occupies one square and is stuck until cleared. It can be broken by making matches adjacent to it, or through any special candy's effects reaching the blocker. This procedure needs to be repeated as many times as there are layers. Colour bombs can not destroy it unless a candy (or candies) next to it is destroyed by the colour bomb. Jelly might be underneath a multilayered icing, requiring the player to first clear it before reaching the jelly.

Marmalade! 🍮

A weaker version of the liquorice lock. Usually protects special candies, but in later levels, they can hold normal candies and even blockers.

Sugar chest! 🔮

Sugar chests are single-tiled blockers. Sugar chests are containers which contain certain locked-up items, such as ingredientsspecial candiescandy bombs or simply normal candies!

These blockers are totally impervious to matching and special candies. The only way to remove this blocker is by making a match involving a sugar key, which can come from a candy cannon or be on the board at the start of the level.

Magic Mixer! ⏳🕧⏳

The magic mixer is perhaps the most threatening blocker yet, along with the chocolate spawner. The blocker looks like a clock interface with two battery meters either side of it (see above). After a predetermined number of turns (usually 3, but sometimes even 2 as seen in level 1354level 1895 and former level 1350, or 4 moves in level 2760), the magic mixer will spawn a blocker on squares within its radius. If these blockers are not cleared, the magic mixer will spawn blockers further outside its radius. Locked magic mixers first appear at level 1590, these will not spawn or progress unless the lock is broken.

Popcorn! 🌽

Popcorn is a stationary blocker occupying one space that takes three hits to clear. When it is hit by the effects of a special candy the popcorn grows larger on the square upon which it sits. When it is hit a second time it grows even larger and starts flashing. When it is hit a third time it pops and turns into a colour bomb that can immediately be used by the player.

So what do you think about this guy? Are you want to see these blockers design been changed? And what other stuff you want the team to change it look? Let me know in the comments! 😉

So hopefully the team are going to work on this... I glad that they had a great job! ❤💗

So let's see your reactions and hope for the best! 😘

Have a wonderful, Stay Safe! 🏡

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?