Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

On FB I beat it on the first try but under Win10, while trying to record it, skunked after 5 tries. Best I can tell is work from bottom up to clear the candy cane curls. Along the way, keep an eye up top to form boosters whenever you can and use them. Secondary action clears a lot of blockers. Good luck.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020

quote:

Some levels can be challenging; but with some patience and clear strategy, all levels can be beaten...

Welcome, newcomer.

Did you see what was crossed out?

Yes, no; or maybe so?

Never mind that; anyway, here's a video for this level.

Normally you'd wanna fill up that booster bot/space dash thing before starting the level; but since that's virtually impossible now (& unless you get a lucky board), you're basically screwed at the moment (for advancing).

Give it a shot, you never know; enjoy...

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

Don't be discouraged by the Debbie Downers. Level 5401 can be beat. Take your time and watch for the opportunity to form boosters. Also notice the short columns allow an ingredient to drop off a level sooner than the next one.Don't waste a move too early to move an ingredient. Switch columns when you think it's the right time.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020

quote:

Don't be discouraged by the Debbie Downers...

Who's that?

It's a ½ & ½ kinda thing here.

Some levels can be challenging; but with some patience and clear strategy (plus an abundance of boosters/gold bars on higher levels), all levels can be beaten.

See?

There ya go.

Speaking of Debbie, time for a GD snack...

• nickhankes
    nickhankes Posts: 21 Level 2

I really don’t think the King is wanting people to have fun and be able to relax. Otherwise HE would have sucked it up and brought back the rewards the way it was. I pray that God will keep everyone safe and healthy.

• malo1101
    malo1101 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am not happy with the latest changes. Thinking about not playing any more. All the free lives are great but no helpers make it difficult to impossible to move up without having to buy something. I just don’t have that kind of money

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

I don't think anybody is or can, you wouldn't see 94 pages of nearly all complaints if we could. This has happened at a horrible time for many , people losing there jobs others can not work because of lockdown hell some people just struggling to buy food. I dont blame KING for the changes as were planed before virus but would say someone high up should maybe of thought of delaying the implementation. Think king had a loyal following ang they are testing them to the limit, lets just hope it back fires on them.

• Unionjock
    Unionjock Posts: 8 Level 2

The lack of communication from King to customers is pathetic. They may well want to “celebrate” Crushers but this is empty.

• vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2

@Crazy Cat Lad - Thank You for the response. Appreciate it. You will be having even more space for the game to continue as I will be uninstalling CC and I urge other players also to do the same as the development is more keen on SPACE rather than the player excitement. Removing the features that the players enjoy only shows that the development team is running out of ideas. There is nothing sweet anymore in CC if the features are not brought back.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

They don't need to say anything whilst there's 18 members of the public perpetuating the myth that we're all impatient booster grabbing freeloaders...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?