Problems with the progress

laurarh93
laurarh93 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey there! I have a problem with the game's progress. I Hope someone can help me: some years ago my mother started playing Candy Crush. I connected it with Facebook so she could save her progress..the problem is that she deleted her facebook account months ago.

She played with her tablet and yesterday it broke down, so she wants to install the game in her phone.

But... If she doesn't have Facebook now, how can she continue with the level she left in her tablet?

It's a real pity, she reached more than 3400 levels...

Can you help me please??

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English!

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

You must first create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @laurarh93 and welcome to our Community!

If the Facebook account is deleted, then the game is also gone.

Download the game again and connect it to a King account if she doesn't want to use Facebook. She only needs a email address for that and you can create it in the game when you open it.

When the King account is connected to her game, email Player Support directly from the game and ask them to manually restore the game to the same level where she was on.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?