Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

Finally.. it happened to me.. right in front of my face.. CeCe Peniston aside, sugar drops officially disappeared from my Win 10 app Tues. (or was it Mon. and I simply didn't pay attention) Thankfully the old Flash platform at https://king.com/game/candycrush still has them to collect.

In other news, my bot also now has the new change applied. In fact, one of my game accounts chose to give me 2 bots of the new variety. To that I say give these useless bots to a player who wants it. No, they do not tempt me to play new levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Hi @madhusivani1992_1 They have been removed from game and are no longer available. See the post upcomin changes and new features on discussion pages

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Welcome, newcomer.

You're a bit late to the party that never stops, but that's cool.

Read the first post here to find out what's going on, then vote here & here (if you wish); maybe make a difference.

Will it actually make a difference?

Absolutely not!

But many others have voted (& it's still open), so WTH?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Freddy_Falkner, happy to report that my contribution has gone up substantially after Wednesday. this may be the third week in a row we complete the challenge.

• Freddy_

@Albert_Heinrich good on ya ,glad yours have. so far managed 16 levels since wed afternoon. Levels from 6741 onwards are an absolute nightmare if you are trying to do with no start boosters and hardly using any finishing boosters. My team are going to sack me, lucky im the only one contributing or the only one in the team.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@Freddy_Falkner, been playing since Wednesday afternoon and tried to get through the levels without boosters. I managed quite a few, but in the end I used about 20 boosters to complete the first two episodes. I could only complete 7 levels per episode first time. What I have discovered was that it is impossible to complete some levels without boosters. I was always of the understanding that all levels can be completed without boosters if you happen to get the right board. My booster stash is now almost run out. Maybe three or more weeks, then I'll have no more boosters left. Hopefully by then, KING would have come to their senses.

BTW, do you know how Kaiser Chiefs got their name?

• Freddy_

@Albert_Heinrich , yeh getting silly the difficulty but i hardly used any for 16 levels just took 2 days were normally all 45 completed by now.

Guessing kaiser chiefs had something to do with indians, but dont know like the band but thats as far as it goes.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Reading a lot of these posts I can understand why King took the boosters away.

I find it difficult to believe that these players find enjoyment in smashing through 42 new levels as soon as they are released. I would like to think that they are in the minority. Everyone I know who plays (or used to play before the chsnges) liked playing their favourite levels and winning candies which they then used to win a handful of levels per week.which they were quite happy with.

To employ expensive developers to produce levels at the rate that the driven players seem to require is an expensive business.

I play many games and some of them run out of levels after playing them for quite a while. I am content to move to another game whilst the developers take their time to produce new levels which have been properly tested before release.

I believe that this continuous demand for such a rate of new levels caused King/Activision to slash and burn the game we all loved.

I appreciate that I may be shot down in flames for this opinion- but.hey, someone had to say it.

• p5t
    p5t Posts: 6 Level 2

Stop playing into their hands , They are ignoring we watch ads . Everyone in here commenting at a pretty advanced level and probably i am the lowest about 43- 4400 by now most of us pretty efficient don’t spend a lot of money . king Thinks they are better off getting rid of all of us and then ignoring have to make new levels

Sure everyone’s frustration but I’ve been it’s falling on deaf ears if you’re trying to contact King

btw. How do to stop inflow of emails. Get 20 per day put them in spam

• Freddy_

@Von_3 fair play to you everyone is entitled to there opinions. In a sense you may be right but as you can see some people have still blasted through the levels not matter what, they dont care about paying. So for average joe the changes are not good and nobody says they need to put 45 levels out a week. nearly every other king game i play you get 15 levels a week. But quality seems much better you dont get as many glitches.

Human nature every one wants to be no1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?