⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Will my boosters and lives will be lost if I change my mobile ph

Options
MILIV
MILIV Posts: 3 Newbie

Dear team

Last time I had changed my phone and I lost all my boosters and lives earned from my friends. Again I will be changing my cell phone in this week.. Please do the needful so that I don't loose my goodies.

Wating for a positive response

Regards

Mili Bharadwaj

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi, If you change your phone you will lose all your boosters aas they are stored on the phone itself.

Below is some info from one of the superstars

You have a new phone or accidentally deleted the booster data permanently

Sometimes your boosters cannot be recovered or replaced:

1. If you've begun playing on a new device. Boosters cannot be transferred between devices. They can sometimes be saved in the iCloud if you use an Apple device, or on a SD card- however, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to transfer them, so we'd recommend you use as many as possible on your old device, before picking up your progress in the game on your new one.
    2. If you've deleted, uninstalled or reinstalled the game or if the game has crashed, these steps involve deleting the data where your boosters are saved. This deletion is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered. When applying an update, it's important to use the 'Update' option when available in the App Store, and not remove and reinstall the device.
    3. If you use an Android device and have cleared the 'App Data', this deletion is irreversible and therefore your items cannot be recovered.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Losing boosters and lives is a nasty side effect of a new install. You can keep your level and gold bars at least. .

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

However, Please check HERE.

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?