build a bot on completed levels

Mecanic76
Mecanic76 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

The ability to stack boosters on completed levels has to come back. This game used to be fun when harder levels can be started with booster and we can hope to complete them. Now it is impossible to build boosters when you need to do a normal level over 100 times to complete it. Unlimited lives just add to frustration when after 50 times on the same level you are not getting even close to finish it. I almost threw my phone on the wall yesterday, so frustrating. This is not fun anymore, it used to be relaxing but that is gone. After spending so much money buying stuff here and there through the years in that game, I want that feature back. It's been a few times that this situation happened, stop doing that.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,082 Candy Moderator

Hi @Mecanic76 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Candy Crush Saga is one of the oldest games and the studio wants to refresh it and make some changes including adding some great new features (one of which is being tested right now). As a result, so of the older features are being changed or removed. The ability to collect Sugar drops is one of the features that has been removed.

You can read more about it here.

Please stay safe

• Mecanic76
    Mecanic76 Posts: 2 Newbie

Well, if pissing off the players is their envision of changes, I'm done paying that game and putting my money into it. The main goal of a game is to be FUN and that is gone since I can't pass through levels without trying 50 to 100 times to complete them. Now I have unlimited lives until today to have one chance to complete some levels but tomorrow I will be back to 5 lives every 2.5 hours so I can't see how long I will need to go through an entire chapter. I used to be able to complete the 3 new chapters every week but now I finished barely one in the last week with unlimited lives! For sure they don't test out how hard the highest levels are to complete without boosters. I used to win gold bars in races from time to time but now I'm by far the loser because I can't advance in the damn levels. No pleasure anymore, only frustration. I don't need that. So sad!

• p5t
    p5t Posts: 6 Level 2

Keep getting message server cannot be contacted, facebook works

• CinnaBunn2019
    CinnaBunn2019 Posts: 6 Level 2

I agree 100%. I am up there in levels and would love to have boosters to start my level!

• karlbl
    karlbl Posts: 5 Level 2

Genuinely get frustrated when I lose the parts.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?