Why did you start playing Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Comments

• inapohl
    inapohl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I Hellen me daughter, back in 2013, to pass a level and....called in love with the game!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator
    Options

My sister was playing the game and I helped her st times. Then I started my own account and have played regularly. It has been fun until the build-a-bot feature got removed and is being changed so it does not work on previous levels. I don't know why they would take away a feature that kept so many players engaged.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Boredom to start with but quickly got addicted

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

My life greatest mistake that I started playing the game they have ruined the game totally

• yuehsin
    yuehsin Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I started playing Candy Crush because it was fun. I had faith I could win and the game didn't feel like it was rooting against us. Some players don't need any help but most players wouldn't say no to the original Build-a-Bot. I was willing to put in the time because I believed I could eventually advance to the next level. I just finished the Wavy Waterfront episode. Below is a screenshot of level 6634. You can pass this level with a full Bot but anything less will cost you a number of lives. This level originally DIDN'T encase the rainbow twists with liquorice locks. What bothers me is that Candy Crush tried to make it harder by changing it to what it looks like now.

With the new changes in mind, this game for me is not as fun or relaxing as it was before. You can't really "relax and play candy" when you keep losing every time you play.

• lau_02
    lau_02 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options

Out of boredom... Until i got addicted to it.. And i feel like my lives is not enough...to get to the highest level....its even get more difficult but Fun😄

Thumbs up king👍

You made my day!😊

• anxhela_bega
    anxhela_bega Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I hated it when my best friend always asked for a candy crush life on facebook.

That was the big reason I started it in 2014.

After I passed so many levels, I left it and deleted the app.

In 2019 I got back and reinstalled it and started playing where I left.

Even then, even now, it is my favorite sleeping aid. Can’t sleep if I don’t play the game 🤣

Favorite game, stress relief, sleeping aid, another world inside of it, made me download candy crush jelly, but do not compare.

It is so addicted, especially when you want to pass a hard level :( and you got no more helps and lives and you get crazy.

• raquelin
    raquelin Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    I started playing since the game appeared ... and as I read I can spend 3 days in a row insisting on passing a level and when I succeed I win a battle. it really is a vice. I turn on the phone and the first thing is the game.
    I love

• sandie1228
    sandie1228 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Friends played and it looked interesting. Now stress reliever.

• Duppre
    Duppre Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello word of candy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?