Custom Team - Fantastic 5: Feedback wanted!

PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,742 Community Manager

Hello Fantastic Teams!

I really hope you are all enjoying the experience and having fun while playing in exclusivity this feature.

As you know, you feedback is really important to us. I encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts and opinions as you are currently doing [HERE] and also, to help me with your opinion, thoughts and ideas regarding the following questions:

1. Which language did you have on your device during the test?
  2. Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? 
  3. Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option?
  4. Did you understand how to create teams?
  5. Do you think it is easy to join or create teams?

As you can see, I'm focusing these questions on the first experiences and 'feature flows': "creating & joining teams". 🙂

Last but not least, here another question:

-> What has been the most difficult thing to understand about this feature so far?

We'll be looking forward to hearing from you Candy Crushers! Thank you very much in advance.

Have a delicious day and, please, stay safe!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦   New to the Community? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆 🥇  Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

Want to PLAY more?
🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga  🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👭 Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🥭Play  Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!   🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🍏Play Farm Heroes Saga 

Prev13456713

Comments

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,742 Community Manager
    👨‍👩‍👦‍👦   New to the Community? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆 🥇  Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga  🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👭 Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🥭Play  Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!   🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🍏Play Farm Heroes Saga 

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 13,120 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

Hi @Pounawea Thank you for asking for our feedback 😊 I just gave my opinion on the main thread and now I will answer your questions here.

My device language is always English.

1. Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? 

I did. It's simple and easy.

1. Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option?

I wasn't the one who was in charge of the team but I understand the process and I like that we have that option available.

1. Did you understand how to create teams?

Yes, I did.

1. Do you think it is easy to join or create teams?

It's quite easy for me although I understand that someone might find it difficult.

What has been the most difficult thing to understand about this feature so far?

I really didn't have any difficulties with this feature.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 17,781 Ambassador

Hello dear Pounawea!

I now have 2x chrome to answer: 1x in German and 1x in English. I think it's great. Because with the original I was the only one who had played. Because there were computer figures with it. My team is now in the second run. I received it in half German and half English. The language was not 100% matched. It's easy to form a team. Since the players can either log in right away or with a request. So it is better to get more life when this week is over. I think it's great and I'm busy playing. Our team leader had problems creating our team, which we were all inside. Otherwise you will find the other to understand when playing. Please leave it as it is now !!! Then the players are encouraged to be there for the team and to play hard. The boosters are the same for all 5. Thanks also to the players who always asked for it.

A very good idea. ♥

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

3️⃣3️⃣3️⃣ Numbers - Competition 5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣5️⃣

4. 6. - 18. 6. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 46,356 Candy Moderator

Hi @Pounawea

1. English
    2. Yes
    3. Its doesnt matter to me, as long as I have a Team
    4. Yes
    5. Yes

*** I enjoy with Team , This fantastic and get rewards quikly because We can chose the dream team ***

Thank you ❤️

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5

Hi @Pounawea 👋

Here is my ans to your questions:

Ans: English

2. Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? 

Ans: Yes, its quite easy for both public n private teams.

3. Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option?

Ans: I have asked this ques in the thread and after knowing give the ans myself. So yes, I know that I can join public team directly but for private teams I have to send the request.

4. Did you understand how to create teams?

Ans: I didn't try this so I cant say for now.

5. Do you think it is easy to join or create teams?

Ans: Its realy easy to join the team. I didn't create the team but I think it would be easy also.

-> What has been the most difficult thing to understand about this feature so far?

Absence of members identity prior to joining the team is a big problem for me. I can see lots of created teams having 2-3 members but I dont know who are the members so its difficult to choose the desired team until you have prior communication to team owner.

Another ques is what would happen if I leave a team in mid period and joine another team? Whether my earned points would transfer to the new team?

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

Hi @Pounawea

1. Which language did you have on your device during the test? English
    2. Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? Yes, it is easy to do the search for team and submit the request.
    3. Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option? I noticed the locked symbol on some of the team icons. It is fairly straight forward to understand that approval is required for joining private team.
    4. Did you understand how to create teams? I didn't create the team so can't comment on that. I think there is a bit of time lag for the Team Owner to receive the join requests. Our team was doing it in real time and we were waiting for the Team Owner to see our requests. It took a good 15-20 minutes before she received them.
    5. Do you think it is easy to join or create teams? I think the process is straight forward. I think the time lag for receiving the request is acceptable. It is just that we are doing it as a special event so we are so eager to start immediately. It caused a bit of frustration during this process.

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,213 Candy Moderator

In answer to your questions @Pounawea

1. English
    2. yes but once I clicked to request to join - it would have been nice to have been told my request had been sent.
    3. I didn’t really notice since I was joining a private team.
    4. I didn’t try since our team was created by our leader.
    5. yes I think it is easy to join.
    6. This was a relatively easy process. The most difficult thing was realizing whether my request to join a private team had actually been sent or not and then realizing when I was on the team.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

@bearwithme

I think when we sent a request it shows in pending request section and the same disappeares when team owner accept it.

@Bumper2019

Thanx buddy😊. You shared realy important link/points here.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,213 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Thanks @caambuj The thing is - my request didn’t show there for some reason, but it did get sent because I checked and verified it with my team leader.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• mancawan43mancawan43 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi..I am new here but long time I'm playing the candy crush..my problem is..how I resolve the level 4162..it's too much difficult 😭😭😭

• Glenn1972Glenn1972 Posts: 11,775 Level 5

Hi @Pounawea ,

1. English
    2. Yes 
    3. Private teams more enjoyable.
    4. Yes, no problem
    5. Yes, when I got mobile link.

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

@Pounawea 👋🏻

1. Which language did you have on your device during the test? - English
    2. Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? - Yes as the team Leader I had to 🤪
    3. Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option? - Yes I noticed
    4. Did you understand how to create teams? - Yes
    5. Do you think it is easy to join or create teams - Yes but once you join a team (especially private) I believe the ‘join’ / ‘create’ should become secondary?

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩