⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problems

Options
fingaz
fingaz Posts: 8 Level 2

So I have had gold I played for taken away !!!! I've haven't recieved my fantastic 5 rewards twice ! This is so aggravating especially when I spend money on this and the whole booster bot fix ugh why? And now this was last straw i hope u can rectify these issues for me

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,942 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @fingaz . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Dont worry

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

If you play on mobile, go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

Answers

• fingaz
    fingaz Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I meant payed not played damn autocorrect. I am so frustrated tho I feel robbed literally

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,942 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @fingaz . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Dont worry

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

If you play on mobile, go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Don't forget to add your Game User ID to the email so Player Support will find your game.

Hope this will help you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?