⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I get game progress from a hacked account to my new account

Options
holofour
holofour Posts: 1 Newbie

I was currently on level 2049 around on my old Facebook account which was hacked and would like to know if we can transfer that to my new account.

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @holofour . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

I'm sorry your account was hacked. Did you use the same email address for both your King.com account and Facebook?

@Sukanta_Biswas

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community Please play the current level again and finish it, then update and clear the cache and restart. If that doesn't help please:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

There it says: Do you need help. The email address is already stored and enter everything correctly including your ID number. Good luck

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thanks @kiara_wael ❤️

You must first create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?