💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels (Year 2)

Options

Comments

• maraztribu
    maraztribu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Of course of course you can even write in japanese, we are here to understand you. At the end of the day who can claim english is the universal language lol :))))))))

• kikislp
    kikislp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I really hope you'll bring back the build a bot feature as it was before, with replaying old levels etc. It honestly was much more fun that way and I know a lot of my friends stopped or are thinking of stopping to play CC because King changed it. There are soooooo many very hard levels that people without boosts get frustrated super fast. And yes, I play all events etc but honestly without using at least 1 or 2 boosts every level I have to repeat them dozens of times... I'm level 2962 and as I really liked the game I supported King by buying lifes and boost but now it really seems much too frustrating. Pretty sad that King doesn't recognize this and doesn't listen to their customers.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

voted

Better late than never...

• isaiah41vrs10
    isaiah41vrs10 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I completely agree with you kiki.  I'm on level 4931.  It gets really hard as you try to advance.  I'm grateful for the unlimited lives, but when you have to play a level 55 TIMES to get to the next level, it's still no fun.  Boosters available in build a bot allowed you to at least gain more moves.  I, too, would purchase some boosters to help on those really tough levels.

I've noticed that with the free play, they've also requested more money to purchase additional moves when you die.  Has anyone else noticed that?  I see it varies each time... sometimes it remains at the first level of 5 moves, other times it's 7 - 12 additional moves.  The hitch is you have to purchase gold bars in order to play on.  I don't find that funny.  I find that to be a red herring: 'come play for free... but oh, you'll need gold bars to purchase play on boosters; you may have free lives, but no other help without a purchase.'  What good is that?  At least with build a bot, you could earn your way up through skilled play.

I'm not an ingrate.  However, I am frustrated by what King is and is not doing.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote:

when you have to play a level 55 times to get to the next level, it's still no fun...

You are a glutton for punishment, sister...

quote:

they've also requested more money to purchase additional moves when you die...

The hitch is you have to purchase gold bars in order to play on...

Let's not fall for that drek; no way, José.

Just play the whole bloody level again, they'll eventually allow a pass...

• isaiah41vrs10
    isaiah41vrs10 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

You know, I think I must be!  I just keep playing the level until they let me pass... just as you said.

Psst: I'm a dudette:)!  LOL

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

You know, I think I must be!

I just keep playing the level until they let me pass...

Hope it's less than 55 times in future levels (didn't mean 54, either).

quote:

Psst: I'm a dudette...

Fixed it for ya, gal...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?