Custom Team - Fantastic 5: Feedback wanted!

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,577 Level 5

@Pounawea Please check out the PM I sent you regarding F5. I have completed my team and sent the IDs

A must-see Guide for all New Bees. Start your community journey here! 🐝

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here🦉
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend

Hi @Pounawea,

1. English
    2. Yes
    3. Yes, I did
    4. Yes
    5. Yes, and it's very simple
    6. Not so far.

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories 🌸

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,749 Community Manager

Good morning!

Great, thank you all for coming around and share your feedback.

I'll pass it on to the team!

Have a delicious day and please stay safe!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦   New to the Community? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆 🥇  Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga  🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👭 Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🥭Play  Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!   🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🍏Play Farm Heroes Saga 

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hello @Pounawea . How are you doing today? I hope you are safe too!

And, let me answer in your questions:

1) Which language did you have on your device during the test?

English.

2) Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? 

Yes. It was easy and sending invitation to the team was easy too!

3) Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option?

Yes, I noticed it. In public teams, everyone could join but in private ones (the one with a lock on the top) , a player could send an invitation to the leader of the team and the leader could accepted that invitation or ignore it. So, yes. The differences on these teams were easy for me to understand them.

4) Did you understand how to create teams?

Well, i'm sure that it wasn't hard for my best friend and our team leader @candycrushinit to create a team plus we all decided the name for the team before so...everything is ok.

5) Do you think it is easy to join or create teams?

Well..... To create a team is easy but you need to find members to join it. I think that's the hardest part if you are a new player of this game and you don't have any friends. But have no fear! This is our community and in this community, you can make friends easily and even find and members to join you!

Now to join a team, if it's a public one, you can join in no time. In public one, well...that's another story.

6) What has been the most difficult thing to understand about this feature so far?

Well, I didn't have any trouble right now but I will be honest with something.

Back when that new feature of 'Fantastic Five' started, my buddy @candycrushinit who is the leader of our team 'Sweet Seekers' had a problem.

After she created the team and when me and my other teammates sent her invitations to join that team,...well, she didn't get the invitations at first and it took us almost two hours until all together to find out what happened. But after many tries, we did it in the end and now we are in our sweet team! I love this team so much!

Anyway, I hope my feedback helped you!

Have a nice day!

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 3,749 Community Manager

That's great. Thank you very much @Sofia1992 ! 🙌

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦   New to the Community? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

🏆 🥇  Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!  🥇🏆

Want to PLAY more?
    🍭  Play Candy Crush Saga  🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👭 Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🥭Play  Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!   🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🍏Play Farm Heroes Saga 

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Pounawea . How are you doing?

You are welcome and I'm glad that you found my comment so useful.

My team goes great but now without unlimited lifes to be activated, everything will gonna start to become alittle hard in CCS.

But we will try our best. The previous week, my team completed two missions in Fantastic Five and we have got alot of sweet rewards. Just what we need it !~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• YoscaYosca Posts: 4,409 Soda Moderator

Hi @Pounawea

1. Dutch (my language)
    2. Yes, it’s very easy
    3. I saw it, you can’t miss it. You can join every public team, the private team you must be invited
    4. Yes, it’s easy
    5. Very easy
    6. I haven't seen any difficult thing of the feature so far

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

🌈 Celebrate your uniqueness here 🌈

❤️ Spread the love  ❤️ here

Win ⭐️Gold and Badges here ⭐️

Find out SODA fun here

• notagamnotagam Posts: 28 Level 2

I enjoy teams as long as we are all active. Am i able to choose the team that i like?

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,467 Level 5

I am not part of the test group. It seems like it is not an event that everyone can participate in. Presently I am waiting for new levels to come out in the Candy Crush Win 10 App tomorrow. Players like me are limited in how many points they can add to a team's score each week. No one will want to have very many players such as myself on their team. People who can play an unlimited amount of levels and are active is what is wanted and needed for the best success on a team. Is there or will there be competition with prizes between the different teams? It is still interesting to me how it will all work. Stay safe, have fun and

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    • Which language did you have on your device during the test? English
    • Did you understand how to join a team in the custom teams fantastic five? Yes, but it was a bit unclear other than number of current members how to judge the best public team to join. Maybe some sort of colour coding could be used based on recent points scored by players?
    • Did you notice the difference between private and public teams? Or maybe did you skip this option? Yes as the private team I was supposed to be joining got filled, I created public team to test. I would say that overall the private teams will work better with their exclusivity, as the public team seemed to be more players surfing for teams that they could win on the coat tails and leaving if no-one was scoring that minute. My team had no members up to the point of nearing the lollipop, some left without scoring points and others joined and left until right before the Hand/CB stage. When I was stuck, there were further changes and my team at 5000 was completely unrecognisable from the original team. I have screenshots of the stages and team changes, but I won’t fill up this board unless requested.
    • Did you understand how to create teams? Yes it was very straightforward, and each step was clear.
    • Do you think it is easy to join or create teams? Yes on both counts.

• lilmiss619lilmiss619 Posts: 19 Level 2
  • Neta_B00Neta_B00 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have never seen the option for private or public teams

• XDMudkipzDXXDMudkipzDX Posts: 5 Level 2

Leaving comments upgrades my level, right?

• Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Right. And if it's helpful it will upgrade it some more