Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Fabricate anything to change the rule? Unscrupulous? Desparate? King is going to lose more as people stop playing for a week. No more incentive to move forward. No reason for playing.

• mikefromwot
    mikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Played every day for the last 2 years. Haven't touched it in 2 days. There's some decent games out there that don't ask for cash. I'm enjoying those right now.

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Can still get a hammer striped/wrapped and colour bomb with chocolate box everyday. No way to get hand switch anymore unless booster wheel stops landing on coconut wheel and swiss fish. Gonna start playing the criminal case games being as candy crush has become a pay to play game. At least with those games you can play them to completion without it costing you a penny if you are patient. Never forget Activision bought us call of duty ghosts 😂

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

Any other game suggestions that don't cost you money. King can go broke. They will go broke if we all ban together and refuse to play.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

101 Pages of probably 90% + of complaints. Surely king will have to listen us sooner or later. Dont think they want the mass exodus of loyal players.that looks like they are going to get if things dont change quickly

• Hawkspire
    Hawkspire Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also likely going to quit playing for the same reason. Now if I want to get boosters for clearing levels the only way is by either paying money or having a very lucky combination of daily booster and spin. This is absolutely ridiculous. Also why is it that they changed to having to clear three levels to get a color bomb booster? I had quit a few years back due to frustration and now after about a month of dealing with this nonsense am probably going to quit again, change this stuff back to how it was previously please.

• CandyCrushByeBye
    CandyCrushByeBye Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been a faithful player for more than seven years, right now I am at level 6,687. I’ve seen you add great features to the game, others not so great, but I always remained loyal to my Crush. But whoever designed that level, congratulations. You are the reason I am leaving. There is a difference between challenging and just plainly making it an impossible level. Anyway, I’ve spent too much time and money on your game. I will go back to my life and I’ll remember you. Wish you the best. Bye

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Why don’t they just give us an option to buy back the game the way it was? Say $5 or even $10 for the game with sugar drops, build-a-bot by going on past levels, ability to reset without losing a life, whatever? It would be like a choice of a free game with ads or buying the add free game, the way many popular games are. I play several games where I made the choice to pay for them and some where I watch the ads for other games. The game could even have an end. Reach level 8000 or whatever, and you’ve finished the game. Take your programmers and develop another addictive popular game.

• Z654321A
    Z654321A Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Where is the weekend Candy Crush five game challenge? Didn't have it last weekend...not showing up today! NOT GOOD!!!!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Ellie_Hood problem if they charge game is not free any more and they wont get many downloads due to this most people would rather free game or purchasing the game that suits there genre. King got to were it is today as was free and addictive. Problems arising are that its just not enjoyable anymore, with whats been removed they needed to change the levels to challenging not ridiculously unbeatable. They have removed hoping the levels were still challenging without the starter bossters from bot, but hasnt happened they just to hard without any starter boosters. So really we need the game to change were its challenging but not daft or features to make up for what they have removed, If not they face loosing lots of loyal players and the few that register on here are tip of the iceberg many dont register and will just leave. Shame as we all know This is a game we all love.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?