⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Did you not receive Unlimited Lives?

Options

Comments

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I had it for one day. It was nice while it lasted, right? Stay well!

• DocCha
    DocCha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi when I opened the app this afternoon I got the unlimited life gift. But then while I was playing it, it suddenly said that I had no lives anymore. And the unlimited lives symbol disappeared.

• amandae595
    amandae595 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

That's terrible. Something similar happened to me, but many people didn't get unlimited lives. I don't know what the problem was, but I still play the game. It's a great distraction right now. Stay safe, DocCha. I'm sorry about your problem.

• Poohza
    Poohza Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

When I claim the unlimited live gift, it still goes back to 5 lives. Why is this happening?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Currently Free Lives will be available to everyone but there are a few rules for that.

Your game app needs to be the latest version.

Offer can be obtained on mobile device only.If the same game is active on multiple devices, You'll get the offer on the device where you will first launch the game.

Offer will be available only if the game is online; it is not possible to get the offer if the game is offline.

If you still do not get the offer, it may mean that your game has a connection problem.

Force close the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will get added correctly later today.

• Emtrav1
    Emtrav1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have done all of the suggestions such as restarting force close the app etc. my app is up to date. I also cannot figure out how to email support from the game.

this issue is on both candy crush and soda crush.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u a phone user? Restart the phone to try. R u new to the game? If u just play, u won’t get it... u need to be playing before they give the unlimited life...

if no work, u can private msg community manager ur account id for them to check

• Emtrav1
    Emtrav1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Stan

I am playing on my phone. I have been playing long before they gave the lives several years. I have forced the app to close restarted my phone and also made sure the app was up to date. How to I go about messaging the community manager? I don’t usually get on the king game site.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@QueenMia can help to check her account? Refer to post above ...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Emtrav1 you can contact customer support by using the contact form at bottom of the page. You will need your game ID. You find this by going to sign out and above your picture/avatar is a king sign , double click it and will give your ID (displayed in numbers)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?