Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

They didn't listen when we complained about "The Fix" so why would they listen now?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

ITS a Buisness , so im sure if massive turn in people unistalling or revenue goes down .Trust me they will listen, even if its to save face and bring new features out. The chances of returning the features they have removed probably less likely

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

If I don't have the opportunity to earn (not buy) more boosters, other than the daily spin and calendar, I can not pass these upper, 6,000+ levels. Unlimited lives is not helping because I don't need to play all day. I just need to pass levels from time to time. Being stuck is not fun at all, being stuck more than a day or 2 is really frustrating....quit worthy, actually!

• Jason_ProfessorCC19
    Jason_ProfessorCC19 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have a YT channel where I make Candy Crush tutorials, and I must say that by changing the episode names (and the levels so often) King has created even more confusion. Taking away the sugar drops & changing the booster-bot have made the game very pathetic. I liked playing new levels (on 5691) for progress & old levels for fun and to help get much needed boosters. Now though, the new levels are frustratingly difficult and there is no benefit to playing the old ones. I'll always be fond of anything below 485, but unless these changes are reversed I don't see myself playing this game much (only for the videos).

• RachnaDhand75
    RachnaDhand75 Posts: 81 Level 2
    Options

I think keeping boosters, free gold bars, sugar drop prizes and free moves are some excitement that keep people hooked to a game. Please don't take away that. Game is for fun and if it becomes more complicated or money business, people will lose their interests.

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

King does not care. They want the old players to quit because we're not spending the money. They're focused on the newbies and reeling them in.

• lau_02
    lau_02 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options

Looking forward for Better changes...😊

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I think you're not far off the truth. Maybe that's what the reference to 'making space' was about...

Oh the joy when they stop by!

• LaurenD1
    LaurenD1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Aid your complaint that you don't like people expressing their frustration about the changes to the game and you want us to just shut up and accept it or is your complaint that folks are calling for what it is -a blatant money grab (not to mention one being implemented at a time when folks are trying to honor the stay at home orders and are stressed about the fact that the whole world is currently in the midst of a crisis)

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited April 2020
    Options

News flash from CCSN, not CNN

In a bizarre twist to an earlier report by CCSN, players vehemently denied being partisan to the decisions as reported.

Players expressed their concern for the total lack of empathy from the makers. Their concerns regarding the gargantuan changes, as expressed in their forum, fell on deaf ears.

Some loyal players (4-7 years), have expressed their intention to leave the game they love so much, citing frustration, lack of concern and poor communication from the makers. A support group, CCS Anonymous, is considered, meeting every Wednesday for 45 levels.

Some blamed the makers of being money grabbers and cited the lack of communication on the over 100 pages of comments, as showing scant regard to those who have been loyal supporters in excess of four years.

Promises of exiting new changes is still eagerly awaited, and players queried the decision to change the popular BaB, stopping Rami and Reset, prior to implementing the new and improved CCS.

CNN, oops CCSN signing out.

PS Exciting new changes coming soon. Zzzzzzzzzz😴 👎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?