Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3

There is no point in playing if you can't collect sugar drops anymore for boosters. Nothing wrong with adding new features to the game but that doesn't mean the most popular one needs to be removed in the process. The backlash with timed booster prizes and then only being allowed to collect 5 sugar drops at a time should have been clue #1 that touching sugar drops in ANY capacity would be an epic fail on the part of Candy Crush and it is. It is an epic fail and a ploy for cash. End of.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

They didn't listen when we complained about "the fix"...

Yep, remember that little thread; perhaps this one is heading in that direction, but at least this hasn't gotten off the tracks yet...

• niquecristo
    niquecristo Posts: 18 Level 2

In other words, is more difficult to win levels and boosters hahahah

• Mary-Lou_Weber
    Mary-Lou_Weber Posts: 10 Level 2

So disappointed. You will not be making anymore money off of me anymore, if something doesn't change. I used to play every single day of the week for several hours. Now I get through the new levels and then don't play again until the new levels come out...usually a span of 5 days without playing. No incentive to play levels when you get no chance at extra boosters. You have taken a great fun game and ruined it. I hope something changes and soon. Too many other choices to stick with this.

• Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2

I can say it is nice to have more free time, now I only play like 20 min of candy crush a day instead of 40 min 2x a day

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

Same here. Play for the few candies King is willing to release to us like daily spin and chocolate box. Never realised I could do so many things again. I used to play about 4hrs a day.

• DiDag
    DiDag Posts: 30 Level 2

Actually kind of an interesting story here...at a time when corporations are stepping up to see how they can make life a little easier during this difficult time, King, with a cover of "free lives," changes their game to force players to buy formerly free bonuses with the "temptation" of lives to tip the decision. I don't plan on biting. I never have paid. But I suspect those who can ill afford to are doing just that. Shame on them.

• Mostafa1989
    Mostafa1989 Posts: 271 Level 3

Ratified my dear friend to say that

• Mostafa1989

Exploit the situation

• Mostafa1989

Where announcements and updates where opportunities to make attempts

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?