Options
  • bacchusbarnbey
    bacchusbarnbey Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Can you send a photo you have I will

• bacchusbarnbey
    Options

What games should I get do you have any games I should get I have farm hero’s And candy crush but they have to be king games I have a 2nd Account Called kyloren bb8 poop potty fart but I made this one 2nd anyone up to chat I can I don’t mind nd

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @bacchusbarnbey , aka (bb8 poop potty fart ) lol

Take a look at these King games on the link below.

https://communities.king.com/

Stay well and safeπŸ’œ

• bacchusbarnbey
    Options

I am playing football

• bacchusbarnbey
    Options
    y You can come to the party 🎈 I want you in my house I can chat πŸ’­ was your birthday 🎁 is your birthday 🎁 your to come with you are my dad I will do not a big fan and if you do not get a phone πŸ“ž is the day you want it I can chat now and chat πŸ’­ I am a totham fan and I am not going on Facebook and Facebook friends πŸ‘¬ I love πŸ’– you’re so much better to see our team is to I wow you are the best I can be wrong I am just not letting them know you have got to go get on my phone πŸ“± I have a great πŸ‘ and also you want us in a big hug πŸ€— I am a little sad πŸ˜” I hope 🀞 has been one ☝️ was my first oooooooieeow people were in a good time and it was so lovely 😊 people and my birthday was so lovely 😊 I am howcdiy we had the same birthday and you have got a great day of working on the day you are doing it for me a bit but you know what I want you know I am not letting it be my work day and you have a lot to chat about and it will not let you go to the party I want you and you can come to my house 🏠 was a time I got a car I want to send it and to chat with it and then you can come over to the car I don’t want you going on a car ride and you want me a little money you want me you know how I can get it done I will get you a card or a chat with me and I will get you there I will send it back and I can chat with it again thank Jesus you want me and you want me a lot more money and you have a lot of money I want you know what I mean and you do not get to do that and you do not get to do that you can do not want me and I don’t know how you can get to me and I want to you FaceTime you and I can get it done I can do not you FaceTime you and you can come over to chat with us I want you FaceTime me and I will get it back for me I usually do a good thing I can do not have a chat or FaceTime me I can FaceTime or FaceTime me or chat or no I just got it back and you send it back and send me a picture and send me the phone and send you a message I can get you to come back to chat on my way to the phone with the computer or no I am not letting me do anything else to you make you a chat and I have to do a chat with it to chat and you FaceTime you I can FaceTime me or chat or FaceTime me and you FaceTime you I don’t have any phone send you the phone and I will get it to one you send it back and I can get you a phone call or text you back I will do not have you a chat or FaceTime me send it back and send me the picture and the video I made . Clicked random to words alert
  • santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

Hello!

Welcome to the community!

If you want to say something about CCS, just say it in discussion. The other member in the community and game expert will help you. But remember, use English to communicate.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?