⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Leaders Board -- current level inconsistent?

Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

When 45 new levels are completed, there is NO "rhyme or reason" who gets to be #1 on the Leaders Board under Current Level. Six months ago, I tried adding up the number of points for the last 45 levels and nada. The leaders board changes all the time and switches people from 1 position to another at will. Is it based on the number sugar stars that one gets in the 45 new levels just completed? Is it based on the points gained in total over the new 45 levels completed? Is it the number of times I am at #1 position in a level? Please find out and explain as it is causing confusion among my mutual friends and I. Even when my progress shows: Average stars last 10 levels is 3.0 and I am the top 10% I am #1 on my Leaders Board for that moment then I am demoted to #3 or #6 depending on how many mutual players have finished the last level which is 6785 this week. Thank you.

Monique

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Dont quote me on this as just my interpretation, but would guess would be to hard to position people all completing the last 45 levels and using the data from only 45 levels. Maybe its a case of who is ranked over all levels between the people who have completed the last 45 levels or may have something to do with the points system you have under your pic or avatar

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Monique_Szetho

Levels This Week

This serial will take effect depending on how many levels you have passed in the running week. In this case your friends have also passed 45 levels so why are they ahead of you?

The first serial count will be according to the number of levels passed.

When 50 players pass the same amounts (45) levels, the player serial is set according to their high score.

( High Score - How many levels did you pass in a week from the start of the game.)

Leaderboards

It is calculated on the average Stars collection, from the last 10 levels.

30 Stars = 3.0

29 Stars = 2.9 etc.

Current Level

It indicates which level you are at and you can skip the serial here. Even if you are in the first place on your leader board, you can be fifth on the friend's leader board.

Is there anything more complicated?😁

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Good explanation... btw is there extra booster rewarded for being at the TOP of the leaderboard?

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes. If there is no extra booster ... just let it be... covid19 is more priority to be given ... n now Europe/USA situation is out of control ... n my Singapore partial lock down ...

so I m wondering does the developer still getting paid ? For being lockdown ?

• Monique_Szetho

I understand all that has been said. When my friends in my group all completed 45 levels this week and one or two has the same progress of 3.0 stars as I, the moment I check the leaders board it puts me as #1 on the current level board. Half an hour later, my friend who was # 3 has been moved to #1 and now I am #2 or #3. This is what I don't understand. What is it based on that I am moved around in my leaders board at the will of KING's mastermind computer???? NO, I did a spread sheet of the first 6 people in my group. The one with the highest number of points is not put as #1 on my leaders board. It is not the number of stars either. If I earned 3.0 stars in the last 10 levels and my friends did the same then how is one placed before the other 2 if three of us have progress 3.0 stars. THIS IS MY QUESTION? What is the method of placing someone #1? What is the criteria? I have not figured it out yet. KING obviously has a pattern that they follow and I like to know HOW? WHERE? WHY? WHEN? 🤔

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

This option is for knowing which level you or your friend is at.

I don't think serial matters here because I couldn't find any analysis of it.

However, I'll try to know.😊

• Monique_Szetho
    edited April 2020

Thanks Sukanta for looking into it. I am only interested in my own Leaders Board and not my friend's. I want to know why it changes many times in a day between the few who are on top.....for no reason as these are the same players....changing positions whereas nothing has changed in serial. I always seem to ask tough questions...just my inquiry mind!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?