⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot update

Comments

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3

And now just to make matters even worse they have greatly reduced the “wins” on the booster wheel.

Anyone else noticed this or I am one of the select few......again?

Seriously how much else can they take away?

Hope everyone is staying safe!

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

I agree totally. I just play my 5 games. Unlimited lives are now gone. Boring game for sure.

• Usama7806
    Usama7806 Posts: 2 Newbie

My build-a-bot is not coming.Plz help

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
  • andi_schaechter
    andi_schaechter Posts: 4 Newbie

Please, please reconsider the decision to remove these features. Candy Crush is a much need distraction during the pandemic. I have to wait for new levels to be released each week. You have taken away all incentive to play the game. Not nice to those of us who have been loyal customers for years.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3

disillusioned with this game now. Far too many changes which is making it VERY BORING.

build a bot has to be at maximum to pass most levels nowadays

No chance of getting build a bot to maximum as levels require far too many boosters and with only 5 lives you only get a few minutes play then have to wait 2-3 hours for lives to refill

takes about 30 tries to pass levels as you just wait for your lucky board

seems to be all about profit for KING. No loyalty shown to players who have been playing and spending money for years. My boosters have all gone now so have no chance of passing levels.

cant build a bot by going back to previous levels either. This has to revert back.

if nothing changes soon I’m afraid I’ll be another player who deletes the app.

King are trying to take advantage of players during these harrowing times. Shame on them

• mcewan46
    mcewan46 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am old retired and this is my only enjoyment. Bring back bot renewal in previous levels. And as for being in lockdown I am housebound and depend on all the free help to advance. Oh one other thing how can three players be on the weekly challenge podium, then suddenly a new leader appears with 300 hundred more points than original leader?

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

All the new changes suck. This game is no longer enjoyable. I didn't play for over a week and quite frankly I don't miss it at all. Oh well King, I have much better things to do now than waste my time.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

I agree with you all now a very boring game gone back to 4 yrs ago when you could never pass levels. They then made it fun. From passing 60 levels a week plus, I am now lucky to do 4. Even with boosters the level I am on doubt you could pass easily without buying that thing that clears everything. No hope of getting anything anymore. BORING GAME !!!!!!!!!!

• DSYDNEYM
    DSYDNEYM Posts: 2 Newbie

Bye candy crush, leaving on level 2545 because of all the crappy changes you’ve made... removing the booster bot the booster bot you could get by replaying older levels leaves me no choice but to give up... Thanks for letting me experience the good times. Will be deleting this app now forever :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?