๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• february19
    february19 Posts: 7 Level 2

Could anybody tell me how to participate in contest-Icannot enter and it seems the only possibility now to get boosters or lives after this change

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited April 2020

CCSN, not the other network, Wednesday talk show.

RESET requested that the interview be conducted at a nearby coffee shop. The reason was quite clear when I met her. A huddled figure, hardly recognizable, waved me over to the far end of the shop.

Though I recognized her, the toll of forced isolation was visible. Gone were the bubbly personality, and her dress sense did not express her usual individual identity. I know you should not judge a person by their dressing, but then againโ€ฆ

As I sipped on my Cuppa Joe, the forlorn figure in front of me stared at her cup like it was an empty space.

We started reminiscing about the past, and her sprightly eyes, always ready to help, lit up. She remembered the countless times when she was called upon by someone in need. Helping them to look at the menu before ordering, never tired her. Once, twice, three times or more, it never tired her. As long as they did not lose out on their precious lives, she was gratified. Her satisfaction came from the joy on their faces, when the menu appeared in the right order.

She started babbling away remembering the cussing and joy. She remembered all by name, especially the ones that struggled to get by. Young old and in between. She was more than happy to satisfy.

She was not at all sure why she was isolated, but thought that the incentive of trying before buying was too much for the makers and it probably did not fit into their agenda ofโ€ฆ.

She stopped in mid-sentence, searching for a word, but alas it never came, and abruptly she changed the subject. I will always wonder what it was she wanted to say. So many words came to mind afterwards, but it would be unfair to put words in her mouth.

The mood was a bit lighter now as she asked about the well-being of all. She remembered the New-Bees at the time as well as the Level 1's, 2's 3's, 4's, 5's, experts and legends. All calling on her when a levels of difficulty crept in, after all, that was why she was there.

In her isolation no news is passed on to her and she says that her days are just long and dreary now.

When I mentioned BOT and his new contract, I saw a twinkle in her eyes. What was she thinking I wondered? Then she blurted out, โ€œDo you think my contract may be renewed tooโ€. I did not want to dampen her spirit, and told her that it may be a possibility. At that instant her whole persona changed.

We parted, she with a much happier face and for some strange reason, her booming smile even made her attire seem different.

Sometimes a little white lie can make someone feel good about themselves, but deep down I knew chances are not good.

NO MORE PEEPING was the instruction, unless theyโ€™re prepared toโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

CCSN, not the other network, signing off

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Could anybody tell me how to participate in contests?

Go here & look for whatever is open, hope it works out for ya...

• Spieler_8675309
    edited April 2020

quote:

Once, twice; three times or more...

Or even a one and done (starting level with 2 colour bombs side by side), which is almost always fun...

• Spieler_8675309
    edited April 2020

Well, looky there.

The more, the merrier; see if the 1 that asked for that does ya a solid & gives ya a percentage of whatever they win from those (lulz)...

• Pam_Wickham
    Pam_Wickham Posts: 20 Level 2

New downgrades in game make it so much less fun and more frustrating. Life these days is frustrating enough. I miss the relaxing flow it used to have.

feels like candy crush is looking for a way to make more money, but it is pushing this player away.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3

My view of ur changes๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?