Claim the exclusive Level 4000 badge here!!

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020

Hi High Level Candy Crushers,

Thx for the tag @PummyRaj Also tagging, @Pounawea

*For this:

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars πŸŽ–οΈ πŸ† β€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p1

Candy Crush Saga Milestone, 4000 Level [Coming Soon]

*Above needs updating!

I'll post my 4000 in a lil bit, so look below. πŸ˜€

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/8/2020

• Origins7_Dale

Hi To All The High Level Candy Crushers,

Thx for the tagΒ @PummyRaj

You have to show me the score of the Color Bombs, that comes up at the end of a level while you are feeding to "Dexter the Whale" from Space Race!! Got it? The higher your score, the better chances for you to win the Gold Bars.

This is the highest amount of Color Bombs that I have fed to my Dexter. Can you beat me? Can you feed him more Color Bombs than me? It's a challenge πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜ƒ

And the contest will end on May 6th @ 12:00 pm CEST

R U L E S::

1) Only above kind of screenshot is allowed. The entire challenge score is not accepted. You have to be quick to grab this shot πŸ˜„

2) Only ONE Screenshot per player allowed. If you post more than once, you will be disqualified. So, be careful while posting your screenshot. I will be watching

Three players with highest Color Bomb count will receive 25 Gold Bars each. If nobody beats me, we will keep the Gold ⚱️

*Ok, but need more details on "Dexter the Whale" from Space Race!! Score of the Color Bombs, screenshot. Like when it shows up? I go to the bathroom at the end of levels, so never see these things. 🀣

You say: @PummyRaj

"Yes! I fed those Color Bombs to Dexter in one turn (means after playing a single level)"

You say: @PummyRaj

"You have to be quick to grab this shot"

Great, but when does "Dexter the Whale", show up with those "Color Bombs", so we can screenshot it? Is it right after the level, in the middle, or towards the end, of showing you, your stats? So for those of us who are slow, we can be prepared for it.

Now to post my 4000 below.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/8/2020

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

πŸŽ‰ Congratulations who have reached to Level 4000 on Candy Crush Saga! Players! πŸŽ‰

Keep going ahead! πŸ‘

• Origins7_Dale

Hi To All The High Level Candy Crushers,

Thx for the tagΒ @PummyRaj

Ok, I'll start from the top down.

My Current Level 5661 on Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

See the 3rd icon on the right, looks like a trophy? It's called "Fun Events!", in here you will find "Dexter the Whale" from "Space Race", clicking on it will start you in it, if you have it. I just finished mine, so no longer here, until it comes back. I have no high score on Level 5661, because haven't played it yet. I always stop on these levels, so I can enter the "Episode Race!", for 5 gold bars, that starts when I complete level 5661, you will then see where you are at in the race, from the 2nd icon on the right in the middle, it is called "Power-Ups!".

This is mostly for any newbies, to help them out.

*Stats of interest

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.752

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga

v1.165.800.0 Modified on 4/2/2020 *No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH), with this update!

At end of game again, Level 4675Β 

*On Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush Saga Updated Today - 4/8/2020

v1.1740.2.0 Modified 4/8/2020

Candy Crush Saga at Level 5661

Might want to see this post below, I did on 3/11/2020, it tells you where the numbers are at, among other things.

*Current Game Updates Along With Win 10 PC Updates!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/283742/current-game-updates-along-with-win-10-pc-updates/p1?new=1

Remember, update 1st, in order to play. πŸ˜€

My Map Level 5000 on Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

My Score On Candy Crush Saga Level 5000 - 10461000 - Origins7 Dale

My Map Level 4000 on Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

My Score On Candy Crush Saga Level 4000 - 290000 - Origins7 Dale

Did you see the difference in scores from level 5000 to 4000? *10 Million 461 Thousand (10461000), I must be improving, or game likes to give out big numbers. πŸ˜€

Have to wait on "Dexter the Whale" from "Space Race", on the "Color Bombs" screenshot, since I finished it before this contest, & don't have it back yet.

One more tip for you.

• Color Bomb

Take 2 Color Bombs together, to strip those blockers on your level. Does a decent job, & gives you a head start on winning the level.

Well enjoy, lets see what that current update brought us.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/9/2020

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Good morning everyone!

@Origins7_Dale , thanks for the heads up! The link has been updated now πŸ™‚

@mercerik , that's a great idea. More exclusive CCS Level badges coming along! As you know, our Superstars and doing a wonderful job and they are bringing the badges together with a contest to this community. We are releasing them slowly, as soon as we put an end to the Level 4000 contest, we will release the badge for level 5000. Then 6000 and... we will also need to get ready soon for the Level 7000 badge!

Congratulations everyone on reaching and completing Level 4000 in the game. That's amazing! πŸ₯³πŸ™Œ

And for all of you that haven't reach that level yet, don't give up! Let's keep on playing and having fun while smashing new levels.

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Oh! Which level are you at now, dear @BQN537 ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?